Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
#52 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 4:49 AM
I can't answer about the ones from the set I don't have, but I would guess that they are related to the ones that Inge and Gosik made. They are a new stair mesh that connect the same way that a spiral stair does, so they would connect 1 floor.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#53 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Is that L stair connecting 1 floor or 2 floor? I've seen tutorials on "Advanced stairs" using CFE tricks to make L shape stairs, but I've never done it. But I always wonder if those stairs, since using CFE, would then require you to technically use 2 floors.

They connect to the next floor.

I struggled with those tutorials for so long. For some reason my brain just was not getting it but then one day I finally had a eureka moment. Good thing as well because I'd all but given up in so many ideas for future builds that would require them.
Page 3 of 3