Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hot and Sour Soup Custom Food (Update - 9.7.2020)

by icemunmun Posted 19th Jun 2016 at 9:50 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2020 at 12:19 AM by icemunmun

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 10:17 PM
Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 12:57 AM
Thanks alot. The more food I can sell, the better.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 2:48 AM
Awesome!
And here's traditional Chinese translation of this mod!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Hot And Sour Soup-STBL-Traditional Chinese.rar (518 Bytes, 28 downloads)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 7:23 AM
Oh oh, I am so happy that you are still making custom foods! And soup, one of my favorite meals for my "basic class" sims is soup and bread. Now I have another one. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 9:33 AM
You even managed to make the soup compatible with dine out! That is superb. Thank you so much.
How would I offfer a translation by the way?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 11:11 AM
Thank you so much for another recipe! I hope to see many more in the future!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 2:15 PM
Thank you so much for this! Do you think you'll be creating more Asian-themed custom food (maybe sushi?) in the future? I'd love my sims to have Asian restaurants, but currently there aren't many food options ...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 6:16 AM
Hot and Sour Soup Custom Food - Spanish translation
Hello icemunmun!
Here's the spanish translation for this delicious mod!

P.S.: I have already sent my all previous translations (for custom foods and harvestable plants). I hope that you have updated, thanks!!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Hot and Sour Soup - Spanish.rar (488 Bytes, 15 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 4:51 PM
Thanks for this great recipe! By the way, how do you make custom foods compatible with dine out?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 2:27 PM
Hello, and thank you for these recipes more but I wanted to know why put this one in the version V 1.5 and not V 1.4- as for your other recipes? I then put your other receipts in version V1-5 also?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
Hello, and thank you for these recipes more but I wanted to know why put this one in the version V 1.5 and not V 1.4- as for your other recipes? I then put your other receipts in version V1-5 also?

You only require V1-5. You do not need V1-4 or any of the earlier versions . V1-5 contains resources for all the previous recipes and some new ones (which I am going to post soon)

Quote: Originally posted by gato_24
Hello icemunmun!
Here's the spanish translation for this delicious mod!

P.S.: I have already sent my all previous translations (for custom foods and harvestable plants). I hope that you have updated, thanks!!

Thank you for the all the translations I have updated all my previous mods with your translations

Quote: Originally posted by Hoeb99
Thanks for this great recipe! By the way, how do you make custom foods compatible with dine out?

I basically redid all the recipe tunings ( as the recipe tuning xmls that come with the new patch has a quite a few changes) and then included custom SIMDATA resource so that they appear in the Restaurant UI.

Quote: Originally posted by reikacitro
Thank you so much for this! Do you think you'll be creating more Asian-themed custom food (maybe sushi?) in the future? I'd love my sims to have Asian restaurants, but currently there aren't many food options ...

Well I am South Asian so my focus will be on cuisine of that part of Asia (Specifically Indian) in the recent future but I definitely plan to make some Chinese and Thai food some time in the future!

Quote: Originally posted by Anska_Stormblade
How would I offfer a translation by the way?

This post provides a good guide as to how to translate existing mods! Hope this helps.

Quote: Originally posted by wuccwzt
Awesome!
And here's traditional Chinese translation of this mod!

Thank you

Thanks to everybody for liking my stuff *Hugs*
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 3:04 PM
Default Thank you!!!
Thank you, I'll put all your recipes in the version V1-5 . Thank you for responding so quickly, for your kindness and good food that you are making. I love to cook and my sims too. :lovestruc
Sockzz!
#14 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 1:35 PM
As usual, here's the Dutch translation!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Hot and Sour Soup.rar (648 Bytes, 10 downloads)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 11:31 PM
mmmm I love hot and sour soup... but the cooking animations are funny, there is no asparagus or shrimp in that soup. ;)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElenaInTheSims
As usual, here's the Dutch translation!

Thank you

Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
mmmm I love hot and sour soup... but the cooking animations are funny, there is no asparagus or shrimp in that soup.

There is vegetables as an optional ingredient. I added generic vegetables as ingredient instead of a specific vegetable to make it more versatile (also there is no Asparagus ingredient...I will make a custom Asparagus in the future though).As for shrimp...I added it thinking that there was shrimp available in game as an ingredient.But clearly it is not so I removed the animations from all except the party/Large serving ( because I am stupid and i forgot to do it )
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 3:44 AM
One more PT-BR translation for your amazing foods!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Hot Sour Soup PT-BR STBL.zip (599 Bytes, 6 downloads)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 10:30 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 8:37 PM
I love all your harvestables and the receipes...thank you so much for sharing!>3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:24 AM
My husband LOVES this dish...me, not so much. But I love the variety! Thank you, Ice!
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 9:17 PM
This is great - it'd be awesome if there was a vegetarian version though. I never put meat in mine when I make it, just tofu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 8:59 PM
I have never commented before but twice today on your downloads I just want to say thank you! I'm a foodie irl and my foodie sims were so BORED with the food options. This makes me hungry rl, I'm ordering Chinese rn haha
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 1:21 AM
Awesome content as always! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 6:20 AM
amazing! this looks like 'Fish Sinigang,' one of my favorite dishes irl. love this!