Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KFC Bucket

by ohmysims Posted 12th Dec 2016 at 8:00 PM - Updated 21st Jan 2017 at 8:28 AM by ohmysims

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 8:28 PM
Cute. I like the Simlish KFC logo.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 8:51 PM
love it thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 9:33 PM
Wow! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 10:20 PM
Funny, I just mention this would be everything on Tumblr the other day! Thanks so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 12:11 AM
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy KFC :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 12:15 AM
Oh this will be perfect for my fast food joint. The kids will love it, and so do I. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 12:58 AM
I love this! Thank you for making such amazing custom foods!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 2:01 AM
Hahaha this is really good! I didn't realize you're Korean though I just managed to get it confirmed by those pictures and because I'm studying Korean right now hahaha! I'm happy you made this! Thank you again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 5:16 AM
Thank you for making this :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 9:53 AM
Love this. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 10:21 AM
omg ¿ÊÀº ¾îµð¼* ¹ÞÀ»¼ö ÀÖÁÒ?¤»¤»¤»¤»¤»(where can I downlaod the shirt?)
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 10:39 AM
I really like this,thanks a lot.
And I think translate "KFC Bucket" to "肯德基雞桶餐" maybe more accurately.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 8:24 PM
Marcus: (mumbles something) Ooo, this is better than the food from the garbage in the spice community.

I had to say thanks again, perfect for my slob sims and they love it!
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 11:46 PM
Is Great!, Thanks!

One recommendation, you may be able to make a small line of KFC and McDonald's products for restaurants, there are already lots with those restaurants.
No matter that you are launching slowly
It would be greaat!

Example:

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 5:09 PM
All I have to say is DOPE!! Love it and thank you for sharing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 6:17 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 7:10 PM
@ohmysims

I F**King love you <3
Where can i donate you something
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 11:45 AM
This will go great with my KFC!!!! I've been waiting for this ish! Thnx! Lol hey next should be subway sandwiches or Portillo's! Oooooh beef sandwiches! Don't get me started on food man lmao
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diartch25
Is Great!, Thanks!

One recommendation, you may be able to make a small line of KFC and McDonald's products for restaurants, there are already lots with those restaurants.
No matter that you are launching slowly
It would be greaat!

Example:

WHERED U GET THIS MC D's?! I neeeeed to download! Lol
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 12:40 AM
Hi! I think I have a bug with this mod? Ever since I put it in my game, my family has been charged $7 after maybe every hour or two. I'm not sure if it's this mod or another, but this is the only thing that I know of that costs about $7 in the game Just thought I'd let you i know!
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BabiHunni
WHERED U GET THIS MC D's?! I neeeeed to download! Lol

It have two versions

This is a Link:
https://www.romerjon17productions.c...ldsrestaurant2/

This is a another Link:
https://www.romerjon17productions.c...ldsrestaurant1/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 3:18 PM
It is so good. Thank you for this mod. My families loves it haha.

However, I'm facing a problem with my family concerning these snacks. Like, my sims would take as snack a KFC Bucket but then would put it away.
But once they put it away, I can't remove it from the fridge which led me to have like 8 KFC Bucket still on the fridge and no way to eat them or even interact with them. I don't think that it's specific to the snack food in TS4, i never had this problem with the other snacks.
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 12:50 PM
Can you make this able to be ordered through phone like pizza? That would be great. Anyway this is great. Thanks <3
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 4:53 PM
I think there's a small bug with this item? When my sim is hungry, they autonomously will start to get this item. Which isn't bad, that's what food is for, of course. But instead of going and getting the item from the fridge, the action is cancelled and $7 are removed. They never get the food and it's still paid for. I don't think it's a problem with other custom foods, because my sims will autonomously make a ramen cup all the time and it works great. Other than that, the item works as it should. Click fridge and acquire delicious chicken
Page 1 of 3