Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 12:04 AM
Default The Uncontrollable Death(Game)
Rules are simple. You put in a simple scenerio and the person below you turns it into a death. For example.

Person 1: I was swimming in the lake.

Person 2: When you were eaten by a giant mutant duck.
I was eating at a restaurant.

Get as detailed as you like. And always respond to the person above you.

"A Taxi Boat! A Taxi Boat! I'm Done. I'm Done." -PiinkSim

“Amy Pond, there’s something you’d better understand about me ‘cause it’s important, and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box!”
— The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 1.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 12:06 AM
I was cooking noodles Via Microwave.

“Amy Pond, there’s something you’d better understand about me ‘cause it’s important, and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box!”
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 12:09 AM
When it caught fire and a dragon ate you up. However like sky walker was visiting Chinatown so he lights abetted you out, only to scramble you in the process.

I was swimming

Just Call me Square!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 12:32 AM
When a giant whale fell from the sky and landed on top of you crushing you.
I was feeding a bunny.

Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 7:11 AM
When it bit you, you got the guinea pig disease and dies 3 days after

Just Call me Square!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 10:22 AM
I was walking in the forest.
Scholar
#7 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 4:24 PM
When a cult of tree-hugging hippies took you prisoner and sacrificed you to their crazy drug-fueled god.

I was at the dentist's.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 10:40 PM
When the piraya in the dentists aquarium jumped in to your open mouth and ate you from the inside.

I was in school.
Scholar
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 11:17 AM
When a nuclear war was declared and the whole country was wiped off the face of the world.

I was in the garden cleaning up after my 18th birthday party.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 6:19 PM
When a million ants rose from the ground and started to take revenge on humanity, killing everyone in their path, including you.

I was shopping in the mall.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 6:09 PM
When God decided "Hey this stupid Western Way of Life" and was like "FUCK ALL OF YOUUUUUU" and caused an earthquake in the upper mazzzaine which gave you a concussion and you broke your arm and your neck and that was the last that was heard from sundazzle.

I was drunk driving...

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#12 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 6:22 PM
and got home safely and went to bed to sober up, only for the ground to open up beneath your house and swallow you, your car and the house whole, before closing up as if nothing was ever there.

I was at work in the greenhouse...
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 3:18 PM
When I came out of the ground as a zombie, hungover, and arsonise? your greenhouse and eat your soul and you flunk university so kill yourself.

I was being a zombie

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#14 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 6:47 PM
When you magically turned into an S and an A. Since S and A are letters and not living or breathing beings you died.

I was typing about the death of someone else when...
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 9:53 PM
You had their fate also. (You become an S and an A)

I was being a n00b at l33tsp33k when

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#16 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 3:08 PM
When you suddenly found yourself transported to some form of prison/asylum where your gibberish was not understood and so they executed you.

I was getting ready to go out to a party when...
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 5:54 PM
You got pissed, and jumped off the roof of your ford fiesta

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#18 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 1:47 PM
A fiesta?! Lol, unless it were a mark 1 I would have jumped off a bridge regardless of whether I was drunk or sober...

I was trying to put off meeting up with a disney-obsessed stalkerish friend when...
Field Researcher
#19 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 2:51 PM
The lights dim green smoke comes flowing in and your friend dressed as the magic man from the princess and the frog sings ' are you ready?' And your eaten buy a giant voodoo doll

Meanwhile I was on the couch watching Shark Tale but then...
Scholar
#20 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 7:49 PM
coastal erosion sped up and rapidly engulfed your whole town, you tried to swim back to the newly formed coastline but you weren't fast enough to escape the hungry sharks.

Meanwhile I was watching the large gang of motorbikers go past the top of our lane on their way to a show in a neighbouring village when...
Field Researcher
#21 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 10:12 PM
The head biker is enchanted by your beauty he stops his bike and says ' fergie...you deserve a man who treats you better here take my number....' he leaves for the show with his friends after 2 days you call him you go on several dates and fall for each other you get married in las vagas and on the wedding night he says
'Babe...im not who u think I am' he takes off a mask and its nicholas cage '...but babe im gostrider and your on my hitlist...' he kills you and then rides into the sunset

Whilst I was peeling potatos in my kitchen for a beefstew when...
Scholar
#22 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 8:39 PM
when one of the potatos started screaming that you had skinned his wife and kids alive. The thought of doing such a cruel deed made you kill yourself.

I was running errands in town when..
Field Researcher
#23 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 2:26 PM
Sorry with the name Fergie I thought you were a girl

You walk into a shop to buy eggs, chocolate and paper but you notice that there are no shopkeppers not even any customers you find thr items you need and put the money on the desk of the till. You leave the shop and the town is empty you run home no-one is there you the internet, tv and radio is down.

Your the last man on earth. You shop lift all the food amd cloths you want you get an electricity generator and watch stolen dvd's form music stores and steal game consold and games

Life is good but lonely

One day theres a nock on the door you open in hope of another human....'whould you like to talk about jesus christ?"
The last person to spend your time with is a Jehovah's witnessand thats gotta kill you somehow. ..

Meanwhile I trying to find my cat that ran into an active volcano
Scholar
#24 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 9:06 PM
when you realised you had followed it into Mordor. You were swiftly dispatched by the 'natives'.

I was getting cozy by the fireplace when...
Field Researcher
#25 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 10:12 PM
...you realized that the people who are the real owners of this mansion arrived back from a nice holiday to Minorca. As you hear the keys open you try to make a quick escape through the window. You get stuck and stay like this forever - the owner's didn't notice a thing because they are partially blind and death - they think your butt sticking from the window is a moose head. They decide to play darts on your butt. You get hemorrhoids and die from a popped blood vessel in your ass ( this one was graphics huh?!)

At the same time I was procrastinating - putting off my h/w till later to read the threads on mod the sims when. ..

Page 1 of 4