Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The retail pack

by krizz.88 Posted 10th Jun 2017 at 10:35 AM - Updated 5th Jul 2017 at 4:54 PM by krizz.88 : Bug fix

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 4:26 AM
Just install Retail pack_base yesterday after update to Cat&Dog.
After install I can't 'Ring up Customer' can't Assign work to Employee 'Ring up' & 'Restock'.
So I'd take off Retail_Pack_Base and then everything back to normal.
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ponghandy
After install I can't 'Ring up Customer' can't Assign work to Employee 'Ring up' & 'Restock'.

Yes i had same problem it seems the other parts are working but KK_RetailPack_Base is broken by the new update.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 1:24 AM
Thank you for this mod!
I love this, since vanilla retail needs a lot of help, in my opinion. I wonder if ...would it be possible to add something like a 5% or even 20% *lower* (markdown price) than catalog to this? Besides the 2 markup choices..? I ask, because in my lazyness, I used to use the Sims 2 ability to price store objects lower than the buy catalog options--to get my sims off their butts, brave the loading screens, and get them out to visit the stores...since they got a discount from the "easy way out" of buying from the buy catalog--it made it worth it for me, heh.

Either way, thanks for your mod!! :D

Best to you,
Crow

Vista is a problem that needs a solution -- preferably one with a pH of 0.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 6:25 PM
is this working with the latest pet patch 1.37?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tambailey2002
is this working with the latest pet patch 1.37?

No. Just recently started a retail store in one of my games and when I get to ringing up customers, the option doen't appear. Only happens when this mod is in. Hopefully the creator is still semi-active and has a chance to look at this.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 5:56 AM
Its a shame we cannot use this mod anymore, it is essential.
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 10:22 PM
Worked fine until the July 31st patch, had no "ring up customer" option after patching. Removed mod and option is back again.
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 4:41 PM
use npc retail pack if this mod no longer works for you http://modthesims.info/d/612152
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 4:59 PM
Default I never play without this mod
Quote: Originally posted by ponghandy

I really enjoy using this mod - and I think something could even make it better. Do you think it's possible to create a tool in the UI, where you can collect revenue from your store under the retail tab? This way, we can still earn money from the store w/o actually spending so much time in it. I imagine this would be difficult to make, but it would make the retail aspect of the game much more rewarding.
Test Subject
#35 Old 28th Oct 2019 at 7:26 PM
Just to update here , this mod is now broken, and doesn't work anymore.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 12:32 PM Last edited by spgm69 : 27th Jul 2020 at 9:57 PM.
Default Update
Quote: Originally posted by candycrunch
Just to update here , this mod is now broken, and doesn't work anymore.

I have fixed this and it's now working fine. Also get Retail Overhaul by LittleMsSam as it works great with this mod

Retail Overhaul by LittleMsSam
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MTS_krizz.88_1705866_RetailPack.zip (15.7 KB, 320 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 5:45 PM
Stil working after January update?
Page 2 of 2