Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2089 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1650 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 84
Test Subject
#276 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 9:33 AM
Hi Jonha!

I've downloaded both things and everything works besides the sliderhack. I've tried what you have suggested to others but still no luck! I removed all the .package files from the folder and just kept your files in thinking the other downloads were a problem but the game only crashes at start up when the sliderhack is in the folder. My game version is 1.8, I downloaded the d3dx9_31.dll and put it in the game/bin folder. What else can I try?

Thank you for your awesome work!
Test Subject
#277 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 9:56 AM
Hey Jonha. great work on the sliders, I came across either a glitch or must be my end but the lips dont move anymore? both the upper and lower lip don't move. Im running 2.8.8

A noob question what is the sliderhack download for? i installed the other one and just that one thing with the lips is a minor problem but sliderhack i took out cause it wouldnt load into the game.. thanks for your hard work.
Test Subject
#278 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 3:14 PM
Thank you! I've had so much fun playing around with the sliders in my game. Made my sims look more realistic!
Test Subject
#279 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 3:46 PM
Sorry but I can't download it, I don't understand because I come from Germany its very hard to understand

Gibt es hier vllt auch einen deutschen??
Test Subject
#280 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 4:39 PM
i cut all packages files and paste on desktop, and i left only your package file in game mods /packages folder. i downloaded and coppied d3dx9_31.dll is in both game\bin folders.
i have wa, i downloaded file for wa, my game is last update base game 1.8 and wa is 2.3 update.
but game still does not start if i do not delete your file.
Scholar
Original Poster
#281 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 6:47 PM Last edited by jonha : 6th Jan 2010 at 7:53 PM. Reason: typo fixed
Quote: Originally posted by master215
Is it possible to make a neck width slider?

I think so. Nice idea. Possibly in a future update...

Quote: Originally posted by RileyB90
the game only crashes at start up when the sliderhack is in the folder. My game version is 1.8, I downloaded the d3dx9_31.dll and put it in the game/bin folder. What else can I try?

If you have WA, make sure, you put it in the WA game\bin folder, too. If it still doesn't work try deleting scriptCache.package in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

Quote: Originally posted by Rawbacon
Hey Jonha. great work on the sliders, I came across either a glitch or must be my end but the lips dont move anymore? both the upper and lower lip don't move. Im running 2.8.8

A noob question what is the sliderhack download for? i installed the other one and just that one thing with the lips is a minor problem but sliderhack i took out cause it wouldnt load into the game.. thanks for your hard work.

The lip slider stopped working because you installed too many sliders. The hack is supposed to remove this limit. For install instructions look on the main overview and the section above.

Quote: Originally posted by Semmie96
Sorry but I can't download it, I don't understand because I come from Germany its very hard to understand

Gibt es hier vllt auch einen deutschen??

Ich spreche auch deutsch. Kannst mir bei Bedarf ne PM schreiben/I speak german. You can write me a pm.

Quote: Originally posted by roseflower
i cut all packages files and paste on desktop, and i left only your package file in game mods /packages folder. i downloaded and coppied d3dx9_31.dll is in both game\bin folders.
i have wa, i downloaded file for wa, my game is last update base game 1.8 and wa is 2.3 update.
but game still does not start if i do not delete your file.

See above. But sometimes the game crashes even if you do everything right. In such a case, there is no solution that works reliable. Maybe try deleting your cache files (see above).
Test Subject
#282 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 10:46 PM
wow - I believe we have a genius in the making! i luv it!...If u could make a height one you would actually be my god
Test Subject
#283 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 1:00 AM
Where does this show up in the cas? Maybe I didnt install it right but I dont see anything different in create a sim. Thanks Danielle
Test Subject
#284 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 1:03 AM
This is great! It works perfectly - I can now make frighteningly fat Sims. My husband says I am an evil God. Thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#285 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by floweraddict
Where does this show up in the cas? Maybe I didnt install it right but I dont see anything different in create a sim. Thanks Danielle

The sliders appear in facial details->head and facial details->mouth. Look at the rightmost screenshot attached to the download.
Test Subject
#286 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 1:37 AM
Thanks your reply helped. By the way, this is awesome!!!!
Test Subject
#287 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 2:07 AM Last edited by ithilelda : 7th Jan 2010 at 2:20 AM.
Hi Jonha~
Thanks for these awesome sliders. I just want to ask is it possible to add sliders to adjust sims height in the future? I'm sick to see everyone the same height...
ahhhhh, never mind. I've found the beta slider in the forum...
Test Subject
#288 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 4:38 AM
I love the new sliders! Is there a way to use them on our already created sims? I hate it when something cool like this comes out and I have to start a whole new family to enjoy them
Test Subject
#289 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
I think so. Nice idea. Possibly in a future update...

Thanks! I'll wait for your next update!
Test Subject
#290 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 7:27 AM
is there a way to edit my sims that i'm already using in cas? like a cheat or mod?
i realllllly wanna use this on my current family instead of making a new one :/
i heard awesomemod allows you to but it freezes my game at the start screen so is there anything else?

btw, LOVE this either way thank youuuu.
Test Subject
#291 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 7:40 AM
Ok...I put in the first set of sliders and they worked beautifully...I love them, I then came back and see that you have updated and I said...'ok...so let's update my sliders'...now the game crashes after the family startup scene. I'm noticing that you have mentioned that you have it made for 1.8 patch and WA...so what was it made with before and can you possibly put that version back up? I am so sad because finally I had a female Sim that looked a female. I already use Delphy's breast slider and love that tool as well. Please...
Oh...I am only up to the 1.4 update. I don't want to go any further with them until they find the 'real' fix.
Scholar
Original Poster
#292 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ocrazyoko
I love the new sliders! Is there a way to use them on our already created sims? I hate it when something cool like this comes out and I have to start a whole new family to enjoy them

Use awesomemod with the editsim cheat. With testingcheatsenabled there is probably another option, but I don't know for sure.

Quote: Originally posted by cecesaun1
Oh...I am only up to the 1.4 update. I don't want to go any further with them until they find the 'real' fix.

Then just don't install my Sliderhack. In 1.4 there should be even 9 slots in the mouth section free, so you wont need it unless you install other sliders, too.
Test Subject
#293 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 12:46 PM
Hey Jonha. thanks for your info. But unfortunately i tried everything that was mentioned to get that hack file working.. like you said before " But sometimes the game crashes even if you do everything right. In such a case, there is no solution that works reliable." Thanks for your time.. Look forward to seeing your update when it comes out.
Test Subject
#294 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 2:49 PM
Echt hätt ich nicht gedacht
entschuldige meine unwissenheit aber was ist ne pm vllt hab ich das schon gehört aba kp ich bin nicht so oft am pc

ich hab ne frage
1 was sind oda was ist ein program files?
2 (persöhnliche Frage) bist du deutsche oda wie
Lab Assistant
#295 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 4:34 PM
Sweeeeeeeeet! You are just the best! ^_^
Scholar
Original Poster
#296 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Semmie96
Echt hätt ich nicht gedacht
entschuldige meine unwissenheit aber was ist ne pm vllt hab ich das schon gehört aba kp ich bin nicht so oft am pc

pm=private message/private nachricht.

Quote:
ich hab ne frage
1 was sind oda was ist ein program files?

program files = programme

Wenn du also nen deutsches Windows hast/if you have a german windows

c:\programme anstatt c:\program files\

Quote:
2 (persöhnliche Frage) bist du deutsche oda wie

Ich bin deutscher und männlich. Steht aber auch in meinem Profil./I'm german and male as it is written in my profile.
Test Subject
#297 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 6:02 PM
I know everyone is saying they're using your sliders with AwesomeMod, but I'm afraid to since they're both core mods. Are you positive they're compatable?
Scholar
Original Poster
#298 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by feeldaburn
I know everyone is saying they're using your sliders with AwesomeMod, but I'm afraid to since they're both core mods. Are you positive they're compatable?

My sliders are no core mod and work fine with awesomemod.

Just don't install the sliderhack. You don't need it anyway as awesomemod itself removes the slider limit.
Test Subject
#299 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 10:19 PM Last edited by cecesaun1 : 8th Jan 2010 at 3:49 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Use awesomemod with the editsim cheat. With testingcheatsenabled there is probably another option, but I don't know for sure.

Then just don't install my Sliderhack. In 1.4 there should be even 9 slots in the mouth section free, so you wont need it unless you install other sliders, too.

Ok...didn't think about that! That makes ton's of sense...because it worked beautifully before I updated! Yippee!! I'm so thrilled that I will be able to use this tool again! Thanks bunches for this tool and thanks for responding to my question!! You are the best! :lovestruc

Yippee!!!! Works wonderfully!!
Test Subject
#300 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 10:32 PM
I'll post back later to let you know how it goes! :-)
Page 12 of 84