Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 9:17 AM Last edited by mirabellarose : 17th Jan 2019 at 10:36 AM.
Default Sims 3 Resources; Can't Find What I Need
Hi. I'm not sure how to explain this. At Sims4Studio.com there's a sort of map that shows where certain CAS items go as far as textures are concerned. I'm looking for something similar for TS3. I have a top that someone else made, but the textures end up on the bottoms which, if I understand correctly, is a problem with parts of the texture ending up in a section that belongs to bottoms (pants, skirts, etc.). Does that make sense? I want to fix this top but I'd like to have a map like the one for the Sims 4. I hope I'm making sense. Anyway, I thought there was something like that here but I can't find anything. Thank you!

Edit: I *think* this is what I need, but am unsure if it's for TS3. http://modthesims.info/t/517035

The top I want to fix doesn't have a mesh; it's just painted onto the sim. The texture, however, is bleeding into skirts and pants and I want to fix the problem.

Edit: Turns out it was the part mask--the parts that belong to the top should be white, and the rest transparent (take a look at the link I posted above to get an idea of what I mean). I cloned a bikini top and imported the multiplier and specular, and since the part mask was correct this time, the problem with the bleeding texture went away.