Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 6:51 PM
Default Hair Issues since Installing Island living
I don't know if it is all my hair (EA and Custom) but I was creating a sim in CAS and when I was changing from the outfit categories the hair was changing too...same mesh but changing the colour...for example I wanted my sim to have black hair...but if I went to change their swim wear then their hair would go orange...go back to the casual outfit and their hair would be blonde...no matter how many times I did it the hair just kept changing colour and wouldn't stay on the colour I wanted. Is this an EA issue...I think there was an issue like this ages ago...thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 7:39 PM
I have the same issue too....along with a custom default skin that my child hair makes her ash black when there was no issue when she was a toddler.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 8:00 PM
Hmmm...think this is something that broke before...hopefully they will fix it...been googling it all day but can't find anyone else reporting it right now (apart from me of course)