Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Beds Give Same Energy, Comfort and Stress Relief

by cyclelegs Posted 3rd Mar 2018 at 8:53 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2023 at 12:34 PM by cyclelegs : File Update - 19 Jul 2023

140 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 9:02 AM
I will update as soon as I can. I am currently working on Drinks Give More Energy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 3:12 PM
Ok, thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 4:28 PM
My houses all tend to be the same because I generally want the best stats, which tends to lead to the same furniture, and usually the same decor, this mod should help change all that. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 3:13 PM
can't wait for the update

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 6:08 PM
Thanks for update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 12:26 AM
Yayyyy, Thank Youu SOOO much for Updating this!!! Much appreciated!!! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 10:33 AM
Thanks for updating so quickly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 4:10 PM
Oh my goodness thank you so much for doing this! Now I can use which beds I want.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 9:54 PM
Thank you for the up! =)
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 7:01 AM
This isn't working anymore I guess. I downloaded it and the stats of the beds never changed. I don't have any other mods that would conflict with it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 9:06 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Instructor
#37 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 6:56 PM
I assume this doesnt work with BrazenLotus' separated beds?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 3:26 AM
I needed this so bad, thank you!
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 6:46 PM
Unfortunately, this mod did not work.

After extracting the file, I put it directly in the mod folder.
We do not use conflicting mod files.
"Enable custom content and mod" of the game option function and "Allow script MOD" are checked.

I do not know why this mod does not work ...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:15 AM
Thank you for the quick update. This is one of the hacks I find it hard to be without. <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 12:52 PM
I don't know if its just me but I downloaded the new updated version and keep getting an error when I try to use the single twin beds, "Script Call Failed" I removed all my CC and just had this installed it still did it and I have scripts enabled in game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LostNlonelyGrl86
I don't know if its just me but I downloaded the new updated version and keep getting an error when I try to use the single twin beds, "Script Call Failed" I removed all my CC and just had this installed it still did it and I have scripts enabled in game.

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't test much because of all the updating of mods I an doing. I will look at the issue. Can you give me a bit more info on which bed/s you are having issues with please.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 11:23 PM
I had a "Script Call Failed" error with the Mr Woof and Mrs Meow single bed. It removed the ones I had saved in my house and I cannot place a new one.
Test Subject
#44 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cyclelegs
Thanks for the feedback. I didn't test much because of all the updating of mods I an doing. I will look at the issue. Can you give me a bit more info on which bed/s you are having issues with please.

The ones I can't place are:
Mod Pod Sleeper (Base Game)
Beddy Bye Sleeper (Kids Room Stuff)
Mr. Woofs and Mrs. Meow's Child Bed (Cats & Dogs)
Space Blanket Bed (City Living)
Double Mission Single Bed (Base Game)
Camita De Ensueño (Jungle Adventures)
Discretion Single Bedsystem (Base Game)
Draping Palace Single (Seasons)
Princess Cordelia's Single Bed (Base Game)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 2:05 AM Last edited by cyclelegs : 15th Nov 2018 at 4:29 AM.
I have reproduced the 'Script Error' but not the placement issues. Thanks for the feedback. I am looking at it right now. I will produce an update as soon as possible.

Edit: I have uploaded a new version of the 'Standard Beds' package and included it in a new combined upload as well. Fingers crossed this will now work. Please let me know if there are problems.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 4:37 PM
Looks like the problem is fixed (I don't have Parenthood, so I don't know if that bed works). Thanks for the quick update!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#47 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 5:33 PM
Thanks so much! I love this mod!
Test Subject
#48 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 2:39 PM
Hi! Thank you so much for updating this mod! I seem to still be having the problem with placing single beds. I'm getting a script error. I did download the update but I'm going to double check it now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by prahkeet
Hi! Thank you so much for updating this mod! I seem to still be having the problem with placing single beds. I'm getting a script error. I did download the update but I'm going to double check it now.

I have just tested all the single beds for placement and some of them for function. I have not seen a problem yet. All seems to be well. Good Luck. Happy Simming
Field Researcher
#50 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 3:43 PM
Hello! It's great to see you giving updates to this mod <3 May I suggest there to be an optional version that setting all the beds' energy level to 7 or 8? I've found that sims using the top energy level beds always wake up too early and then get tired again before work. It's kinda frustrating. And it's also a bit unrealistic for sims' energy bar getting filled up that quickly too. Thanks again anyway!
Page 2 of 6