Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 4:54 PM
Default A list of all clothes (NOT CC)
Hi! I am looking for a list of all clothes in sims 2. I am planning to make sims 3 sims with sims 2 dresses (at least, in their colours), but I don't remember all clothes and I'll need a list. I haven't found anything in google.
I need at least the base game clothes in every category, but EP clothes would be nice too. I don't know if there are a list on the web about them.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 5:06 PM
When I need to know what an outfit is called, I go to the Default Database. https://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/
The links to the default page are thumbnails of each mesh in the game, with the ones that come with EPs or SPs marked with the relevant logo, and the name of the mesh underneath.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 5:07 PM
I think sims2defaults will work for you: https://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 5:11 PM
I think the Defaults Database (a database of all the default replacements) lists all, or very nearly all the Maxis clothes, because someone has made a default replacement for [almost] every one! I don't know its web address, but lots of people here use it, so I'm sure someone can give you a link.

[EDIT] Ninja'd! Peni and ihatemandatoryregister beat me to it!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 5:31 PM
Not sure you head about this, it is the Defaults Database....

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 4:19 PM
Thanks
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 12:50 PM
While your on it, join my conversion group so you could let people (that I also recommend to join in) by promoting your cause and making an advertise there.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 1:24 PM
It was useful, thanx.
Alchemist
#10 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 8:32 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : 9th Aug 2018 at 8:44 PM.
the PACKAGE files named Skins lists the sim parts added/changed with respective pack.
clothing would generally have one of the following in their name::
body
bottom