Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#177 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 2:44 AM
My middle name is Elizabeth. I wish my parents chose that as my first name. It's very elegant. I'm stuck with a typical 90's baby name as a first name, though. I could go by Elizabeth, but at this point it feels way too late.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#178 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 5:56 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 21st Apr 2018 at 6:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
17 characters, I have you beat I usually don't include my middle name on paperwork unless necessary.

Paperwork, usually has me print my full name, then signature with my informal name, which I sign with Kym, which is a male variant, but I adopted this nickname in high school because I lived in a part of the country where we easily had 40 girls with the first name Kimberly in each of the 3 school districts I attended school in during high school. It was much easier to mark me present on the roll call.

When printing, I have to stop somewhere in the middle if there's a huge pile of papers to sign. No one ever said healthcare was sexy from my experiences. Especially paperwork. I easily condemn how bureaucracy has not found a better, non invasive way of keeping track of your health. With teeth pulled and organs and growths surgically removed, I find no glamour to it at all.

My signature is probably the closest you'll get from a professional patient as far as a celebrity in healthcare.

Michelle also is a nod to my father's French heritage. He's 1/4 French through his father. My grandfather's real middle name is Camille, but he hates it to the point that on the over-under plot where my grandmother is buried, his middle initial is a J for Joseph. He's not messing around when he wants to take his secret to the grave, especially when it comes to strangers wandering by his grave. Then again, Camille is a unisex French name. Cecil is another unisex name that leans towards feminine.

Honestly, my family's pretty screwed up. Then again, I did mention my grandfather is extremely quiet that he'll go missing while at home.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#179 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 6:16 PM
My middle name is Angelique

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Top Secret Researcher
#180 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 8:34 AM Last edited by r_deNoube : 23rd Apr 2018 at 8:49 AM. Reason: typography
Middle names are not customary among the Sim people, and I do not know my biological parents. There is a flicker of evidence, though, that they may have followed the Russian style, in which case I would have a patronymic.

Under that theory, a Russian intelligence bureau assigned my mother to study with -- but also to spy upon -- an Iranian scientist who was achieving breathtaking new developments in AI. They became close; had a baby; got in some amount of trouble. I do not know where they are now. But their infant daughter's neural patterns (such as they were, at that age) were recorded, via that AI technology, and this material was conveyed by my mother's sympathetic spy-handler, first back to Russia and then somehow to the West.

My original name, under that theory, would have been Berenike Arashova Baniadam. "Arashova" is the patronymic and I think it is pretty -- however, as I said, we don't usually use middle names. Regarding the first name, the derivation from "Berenike" to "Ronnie" is easier than you might think. But this post is getting long already.
Space Pony
#181 Old 5th May 2018 at 12:42 PM
My middle name is my filthy good-for-nothing sperm-donor's name.

Dag-Dag
Page 8 of 8