Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Excitable Idles/Crying Baby Idles/No Martial Arts Idles (UPDATED for GENERATIONS)

by Rainbow_Brite Posted 11th Mar 2010 at 7:01 PM - Updated 10th Jun 2011 at 12:58 AM by Rainbow_Brite

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 1:58 PM
Hi I have all expansions and updated to the latest patch. This does not work for me and the same as above they seem to get stuck. My sim will be typing a novel and then for no reason jump up, stand in the corner and just shout and clap (excited).

All my mods are updated to LN and this is the first time that I have had the idles mod in my game.

Hope you can help.

Thanks for great mods though, I have quite a few of yours in my game and they really make the game so much more enjoyable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 1:47 AM
Is all idles the one that makes them all stop?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 4:47 AM
Is it working with OL (patch 7.0)? Thanks!
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 11:25 PM
could you make more mods removing other idles? such as the hothead temper tantrum? lol that ones annoying too
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 6:42 AM
Thank you soooooo much! I REALLY hated that stupid Woo Hoo yelling when my Sims were idle! Made them all sound like they were afflicted with the Insane Trait. Now, thanks to you, I have to listen to it no longer. You're a genius! Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 17th May 2012 at 5:49 PM
The crying baby one really helped, seeing as my sim has 5 children, three are babies!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 10:16 PM
Updated to 1.50?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 6:45 PM
Is this compatible with 1.55 and Island Paradise? I just can't stand those stupid idles anymore, especially when the sims keep doing them whether the timing is appropriate or not.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 1:40 PM
This seems to "work" with 1.57, but I think something goes amiss with the pets in the game. When I have this mod installed, NRaas Error trap gives out script errors and keeps resetting (in a constant loop) all the cats and dogs in the neighbourhood. The sims won't get reset and the excitable idles have apparently been disabled. Still, I have to remove it from my game because of the way it affects pets. I'm no expert though, so one would probably have to talk to Twallan for more info.
Over and out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 10:57 PM
I need help installing this step by step can someone please help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 2:53 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 2:32 PM
this is year 2018's post.

same with munds.
got reset not only for inactive's pets but active's as well.
i have all EPs and SPs and turned all of them on but Into the Future.
current patch level is 1.69.43.024017
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 6:24 PM
Hi,
I just installed the crying baby/martial arts one for generations (I have every expansion pack except pets and into the future) and it doesn't seem to work. My sims still refuse to do anything when they have the crying baby moodlet. I have the latest patch and I'm certain I installed this correctly. I don't have any other mods. Is this mod no longer compatible? What am I doing wrong??
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 6:26 PM
Default ?
Quote: Originally posted by Chris@ngelo
Is this compatible with 1.55 and Island Paradise? I just can't stand those stupid idles anymore, especially when the sims keep doing them whether the timing is appropriate or not.
I realize this post is over 5 years old, but if you happen to see this, I would love to know if you ever found the answer.
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Dec 2021 at 7:44 AM
hi this mod keeps throwing nraas errors saying "the list is empty" (
Page 2 of 2