Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 9:50 PM
Default I have a dilemma, I don't know who to choose for Nery Turner.
Nery Turner just got engaged to Lexie Vu but Calista Fuchs set him up on a date with Rose Dai and I don't know what to do. Should I go on the date and call off the wedding or dump Rose and marry Lexie?
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 9:53 PM
I mean, Rose isn't his girlfriend just because she was set up on a blind date with him. So it's not really 'dumping' right? He could just be like "Thank you for your interest but I'm already spoken for." Who does he have more chemistry with?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
I mean, Rose isn't his girlfriend just because she was set up on a blind date with him. So it's not really 'dumping' right? He could just be like "Thank you for your interest but I'm already spoken for." Who does he have more chemistry with?

He has 2 lighting bolts with Lexie and none with Rose though that may be because they barely even know each other good enough yet.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 10:15 PM
Rose is a social sim, she will soon find somebody else (and better for her)
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Rose is a social sim, she will soon find somebody else (and better for her)

What do you mean from that?
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 10:27 PM
Alchemist
#7 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 10:37 PM
the names sound like NPCs and townie-types. were the characters from those households?
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
the names sound like NPCs and townie-types. were the characters from those households?

Yeah they're townies that are already generated from the game's files.
Alchemist
#9 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 11:04 PM
since there are 2 characters to choose from, one way to decide might be a coin flip.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 2:29 AM
Get him in a room with both of them and then Scope Room.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Get him in a room with both of them and then Scope Room.

Yeah and he thinks Lexie is hot.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 6:10 AM
Next time you might like to post this type of question to the Story dilemma thread. http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=583357 It had disappeared off the first page.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#13 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
What do you mean from that?

Her aspiration is popularity, other Sims like her. Nery is in love with somebody else anyway, isn't he?
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Her aspiration is popularity, other Sims like her. Nery is in love with somebody else anyway, isn't he?

Well actually she's a romance sim and so is Lexie. I've just checked her aspiration.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 10:38 AM
Okay then - but Nery (isn't he romance too?) is still in love with somebody else (for now, anyway, if they are all romance sims).