Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 1:10 AM Last edited by bingheboli : 13th Apr 2018 at 1:40 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Patching crash in Windows 10
Hi, I've recently installed The Sims 2 base game and a couple of expansion packs. After each installation, I run the official patching program, but the problem is that every patch stucks at the very first bar and crashes. I tried to run them in Admin mode and in compatiblity modes, but none of these attempts solved the problem. Please note it's not the common "TS2UPD error" problem. Could anybody help me? Thanks a lot!!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 1:12 AM
Could it be a language issue? I'm guessing here.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 1:19 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Could it be a language issue? I'm guessing here.

It could be, but I'm guessing it's more likely to be a compatiblity problem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
Moved it to help for you

Sorry that I posted in a wrong place, thank you for moving my post!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 6:32 AM
Hi, as far as I know the EA patch loader doesn't work under Windows 10. Try using Raven's Grumpy Loader, found on this site, to load the patches.
Scholar
#7 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 10:19 AM
Or get the UC free from EA. It works great for Windows 10.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 1:20 PM
I thought auto-patching support for TS2 was discontinued? Anyway, you might be better downloading the patches from the wiki here and installing manually. That's what I did when I recently reinstalled the game.

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...elp:TS2_Patches

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc