Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 7:36 PM
Default here is some new cats/dogs related cc i made. check it out
to download anything you see here. click the links- some links may still be pending upload on tsr so you may need to wait 12 hours for it to post
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1395122 - cat themed dresses

more to come! if anything your interested in me doing. message here!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 7:45 PM
Default Rude~
This is not how you use Mod the Sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 8:14 PM
Default uhhh whatever buddy
Quote: Originally posted by grindingteeth

lol this is litterally a cc site. to post cc you found or made. so actually it is. but whatever
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 9:40 PM
You're supposed to upload your cc to MTS not link to external places.
Smeg Head
#5 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 5:28 AM
The site rules allow you to add links to your own mods and websites in your avatar signature, as many non-MTS modders do, including myself. But threads like this. Nope. Surprised it's been up this long. But the countdown to removal has been in progress since Monday 7.36 pm. Enjoy it while it lasts.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grindingteeth

Quote: Originally posted by Kitsunechan'w'
lol this is litterally a cc site. to post cc you found or made. so actually it is. but whatever

Advertising your site/cc anywhere other than your signature here is spam. And the only spam we like here is the kind that comes in a can. (And that's barely. I mean.. have you seen what that stuff looks like "fresh out of the can"?? *shudders*) Before you post again, have a look at the posting guidelines.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...stingguidelines
Locked thread | Locked by: Karen Lorraine Reason: Please do not share CC in this way