Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 8:44 PM
Default Traits not showing up in CAS ever since update.
Hello. I am currently having an issue with the Sims 4 where the traits I've downloaded will not show up in the trait selection menu. They still work though, because when new sims are generated, they have the custom traits. They just won't show up in CAS.

This problem occurred happened ever since the most recent update. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and fixed it. Help is greatly appreciated!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 11:28 PM
Traits are probably just outdated. Download updated version.
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 11:51 PM
All custom traits need to be updated since EA changed the coding in the patch.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 11:53 PM Last edited by shygirl68 : 20th Nov 2017 at 11:14 PM.
According to Zerbu's twitter page he should be releasing the new mod constructor tomorrow or Monday, so people will be able to update the traits, just be patient a little longer

Nov.20, 2017 -- Zerbu has realeased a test version of mod constructer http://simscommunity.info/social/th...iscussion.5170/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 10:43 PM
So here's something I found out.

I can't choose any custom traits while in CAS, but when my sims age up you can choose them from there. So while making new sims, you could cheat their ages to get the traits you desire from them