Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 84
Scholar
Original Poster
#251 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elenabull
[EDIT]Found the problem, forgot to delete the Jonha_SliderHack_1.8.25-2.3.33.package.zip file Knew it was just me being stupid! Thanks again for this.

This is a core mod. If your game crashes while it is installed you either don't have the dx dll file, you have a conflicting core mod or you have a incompatible game version.
Test Subject
#252 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:27 AM
for some reason as soon as i downloaded this really great mod my height mod got wonky, now the sims instead of getting tall have really weird bent knees, do you know why it interferes, i remember this happened before and i decided to download your five other body mods without getting the shoulders mod, is that the case here?
Test Subject
#253 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 2:52 AM
Default Thanks!!!!
This is the BEST MOD EVER!!!! Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#254 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 7:29 AM
THANKS! I've been waitint for a slide to adjust the neck! thank you thank you thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#255 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Damiska
If I share my sims with adjusted eg. head size, does it work if others doesn't have this mod?

No, if you uninstall this mod, or send adjusted sims to others who don't have this mod, the body will reset to the default shape.
Scholar
Original Poster
#256 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chimjim89
for some reason as soon as i downloaded this really great mod my height mod got wonky, now the sims instead of getting tall have really weird bent knees, do you know why it interferes, i remember this happened before and i decided to download your five other body mods without getting the shoulders mod, is that the case here?

You probably have to much sliders installed.

Either remove sliders, until there are only 2 custom sliders in the head region and 7 in the mouth region or install a core mod that removes the limit like the one on the download page or awesomemod.
Test Subject
#257 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 11:11 AM
Default Slight problem.
After i downloaded the hack, hen I press Escape to skip the intro video, it quits the game rather then jumping to the main menu, other then that it's awesome! :
P :lovestruc
Test Subject
#258 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 12:27 PM
when i used this mod for wa last update, game does not start. i deleted it and game started.
Scholar
Original Poster
#259 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 12:33 PM
From the main page:

If the game is crashing at startup after installing the core mod, you probably

* use an incorrect game version
* use another core mod at the same time
* don't have the d3dx9_31.dll in game\bin

Please be careful before installing it and remove or update it when you update your game.
Test Subject
#260 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 12:58 PM
Hi!
I've been looking around to see if someone already has the answer to my question.. well, it doesn't seem like anyone else has my PROBLEM...

So, I downloaded and extracted the files to my sims package folder... (it is in the correct place. I have other downloads that is in that folder and they work perfectly- I have the "d3dx9_31.dll" and everrthing)

I downloaded both the base and the 'new' one. But, they just won't show up in the game :S

I wasn't running the sims 3 when I put them there.. And I tried re-starting it once again... But no.. And then I see that you talk about "installing" the files, so is there anything I've missed?

I hope someone will answer asap, since I want to start playing sims again :P
Test Subject
#261 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 12:59 PM
Oh, and btw. I have the latest patch. 1.8 is it?

Quote: Originally posted by Telomin
Hi!
I've been looking around to see if someone already has the answer to my question.. well, it doesn't seem like anyone else has my PROBLEM...

So, I downloaded and extracted the files to my sims package folder... (it is in the correct place. I have other downloads that is in that folder and they work perfectly- I have the "d3dx9_31.dll" and everrthing)

I downloaded both the base and the 'new' one. But, they just won't show up in the game :S

I wasn't running the sims 3 when I put them there.. And I tried re-starting it once again... But no.. And then I see that you talk about "installing" the files, so is there anything I've missed?

I hope someone will answer asap, since I want to start playing sims again :P
Test Subject
#262 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 1:07 PM
Oh! Sorry!

They were ALL under the "face" thingie..

OKay.. I feel stupid so stupid now :P

Well, and the fact that they're in English doesn't bother me at all(the other stuff in in Swedish) since, well, I know what the words mean and it's only in the sim creater you can see it.

Thanks so much for this!! Finally some sliders that can make realistic changes!
Test Subject
#263 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 5:30 PM
Thank you so much jonha, they're wonderful This is the first CC I have installed in TS3 and already it's enriched my game.

The only problem was when I installed the 2nd file listed, my game kept crashing when it got to the load-up screen. When I deleted it though, my game started running properly again. The sliders work fine, just a heads up for you though
Test Subject
#264 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 5:45 PM
Do you know if this works on a Mac yet? I'm pretty sure I've installed everything correctly and it's not working...but I'm still getting used to TS3.
Scholar
Original Poster
#265 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by divaxxbear
Do you know if this works on a Mac yet?

The sliders do work for other people. No idea about the core mod.
Banned
#266 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 7:18 PM
Thank you thank you thank you! Finally, I can bless my sims with the booty they all deserve :'D
Test Subject
#267 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 12:09 AM
Thanks for this! Do you have to restart sims 3 to make them work? xX
Test Subject
#268 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
There is an experimental slider by delphy in the cas parts forum, but it can only increase size and it has issues like misaligned animations and people sticking their heads into the bedframes.

There isn't really a good solution for it as the animations are just assuming that both sims have the same height.

Awww... now that you mentioned, it makes a lot of sense...
I've seen some CC objects that seems misplaced when you interact wiv them. Like a baby crib... that's really usefull, but the animation is just... wrong.

Well, it usually doesn't bothers me much. Thanks for the hint...
Lab Assistant
#269 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 12:36 PM
Cool! If I ever play again I can make a sim of myself that's more acurate. My proportions are all kinds of screwy.
Scholar
Original Poster
#270 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 4:31 PM
Try deleting
(My )Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\scriptCache.package
and then try it again.

If you have WA, make sure the d3dx9_31.dll is in both game\bin folders.
Test Subject
#271 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 1:16 AM
Hey,can you help me,i guess i'm doin' something wrong with the install of the sliderhack,I updated my TS3 to 1.8 and put the package on package folder,after that when I start the game,after the initial movie the game closes.
I have the d3dx9_31.dll on the bin folder.
I have tested the sliders,it worked fine,great work.
Test Subject
#272 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 5:27 AM
Can I use the new sliders with the breast sliders or will it over-extend the slider limit?
Test Subject
#273 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 5:43 AM
Can I use the new sliders with the breast sliders or will it over-extend the slider limit?
Test Subject
#274 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 6:50 AM
I don't know if you still need the translations in Japanese for the sliders added on the 2nd, but in case you do:

Shoulder Width: 肩幅
Neck: 首
Chest: 胸
Leg Width: 足のでかさ
Calf: ふくらはぎ

Thanks for the sliders! They're excellent. =)
Test Subject
#275 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 7:15 AM
Is it possible to make a neck width slider?
Page 11 of 84