Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 4:10 AM
Default Supernatural World
Hi, guys! I'm recently getting back into TS3, and boy do I love custom content. It's like shopping for free. <3 I particularly love downloading worlds, because I find the ones provided in game are disappointing in comparison to custom worlds. I've been a fairly vanilla player in the past, getting bored quickly because I do the same things every time... Well, I'm done with that! I want to dive into the Supernatural pack because I have done so little with the creatures and their many many interactions, but it feels uncomfortable to roleplay my supernatural sims in a regular world. Most of my downloaded worlds are beach worlds, and they're very sunny and bright and modern. I need a more rustic, maybe even medieval world. Anything that would suit the needs of a town of supernaturals, while providing a sense of the paranormal creepiness a town full of monsters should have.

ALSO! I am going to open another thread for any advice or experiences you'd like to share regarding being more involved in my gaming. Thanks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 4:17 AM
This one is explicitly Supernatural-inspired, but it's a quite large world, with some roadless areas, and still a WIP. Worth having a look for inspiration, though.

This one and this one aren't 100% Supernatural inspired, but have specific magic-themed areas and Victorian houses just like Moonlight Falls. I'm actually using the latter one for my current save.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 4:49 AM
Wowza, thanks! Those look really fantastic! I am definitely going to check them out. <3
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 3:20 AM
I use EVERMORE FALLS for a legacy and it's empty so you can populate it manually with sims you want in the town though blank lots have to be placed and venues put down on them before sime can be added.
I'm also currently working on a Riverview makeover in CAW which might work and it shouldn't take too long to finish that.