Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 11:13 AM Last edited by Enchantless : 16th Jul 2018 at 9:24 PM.
Default Looking for liquid matte lipstick and animal stockings
I'm looking for maroons and dark reds for lipstick and a solid colour pair of stockings, preferably cats but they doesn't have to be. Sorry if this is formatted wrong, it's my first post so feel free to correct me if I did something I shouldn't have!

Thanks in advance!

P.S I have a link to a specific pair of stockings however the link is broken it's here , just in case anyone can find a working version.

P.P.S Here's an image of what I want the lipstick to at least somewhat resemble ( If possible ) ( It's Kenzar sims Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick for the sims 4 )

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 2:14 PM
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 2:51 PM
For the lipstick I use this one - it looks great in game and really similar to the one you posted
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enchantless
I'm looking for maroons and dark reds for lipstick and a solid colour pair of stockings, preferably cats but they doesn't have to be. Sorry if this is formatted wrong, it's my first post so feel free to correct me if I did something I shouldn't have!

Thanks in advance!

P.S I have a link to a specific pair of stockings however the link is broken it's here , just in case anyone can find a working version.

P.P.S Here's an image of what I want the lipstick to at least somewhat resemble ( If possible ) ( It's Kenzar sims Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick for the sims 4 )

Some maroon and dark reds inspired by MAC.

Here's one of mine I made up. You can also create your own colors from anything. Just grab a screenshot of whatever color(s) you want and use any program with a color picker, I use Microsoft Paint and write down the RGB values for it to use in Create-A-Style.

There's also a matte lipstick already in the base game. On the left is the base game matte, center is the semi-matte and to the right is lustre. Or so that's just my interpretation. Otherwise, if you want a lipstick with more realism like lip creases then yeah you are going want cc for that.

I found these cat shaped socks.
https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...ngs/id/1223611/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 9:19 PM
Thank you everyone for the great content, it's just what I needed! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 8:42 AM
Found the link through wayback machine. https://www.mediafire.com/?nvmq3o1c9wdcy72