Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Casting neutral spells doesn't change your alignment

by arek_91 Posted 22nd Jun 2010 at 11:42 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2010 at 9:55 AM by arek_91

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 9:51 PM
I'm confused, can you download both of them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 11:50 PM
I have never understood why would NEUTRAL spells make my witch less evil or less good. Thank you for this :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 7:04 PM
Yeah I always felt that Neutral spells should, erm, stay neutral. The whole point of neutral is that it's neither good nor evil, so there shouldn't be any change in alignment for using Neutral spells... just like in, say, Star Wars KOTOR where the Universal powers are the same no matter what alignment you are.

Thanks a bunch, basically.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 2:33 AM
Cool! I never got a chance to play around with witches in my game but this should make it more fun.
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 5:33 PM
can you please do a mod so that you can cast any neutral spell w/o alignment change not just all of them OR Magivestigium
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 4:12 PM
This mod is making my week. I hate that Maxis did that, but it's okay, you fixed it! Thanks!
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 4:39 AM
nice o.o so glad somebody finally invented something i can use i got tired of all my good witches losing valuble ingredients just so that i can make her pure of heart again just bc i was lazy and asked her to tp everywhere XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 8:11 PM
This is Cool I Hated How When I Would turn Pepole in to a witch and summon my cat i always lost my aliment points
THANKS POST
#34 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 3:59 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 1:17 PM
Thanks! This will be great for mah witchess!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#36 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:24 PM
I always found it irritating how the alignment of good and evil witches which was previously maxed out will be altered however slightly, every time Magivestigium is used. But with this, my witches and warlocks can use it as much as they want without worrying about their alignment getting changed. Yes I know about the other teleportation methods, such as learning to teleport from the Ninjas.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 5:27 PM
Thank u!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 6:16 AM
Love this. Only issue I have is compatability with another mod, but it otherwise works great ^_^ For some reason though, it doesnt seem to work with the No Reagents mod, but its fine overall. Probably way too late, but thanks for making this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 28th Dec 2019 at 10:31 PM
It was stupid to have NEUTRAL spells change your alignment in the first place, so thank you!
Page 2 of 2