Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Pointed Ears as CAS Sliders - updated 6/15/2022

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 866 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 186,922 Views
Cmar unfortunately passed away in October 2023. They contributed heavily to the Simming community for many years and will be missed!
Uploaded: 16th Jun 2017 at 4:33 PM
Updated: 15th Jun 2022 at 3:57 PM
Adds pointed ears to the standard CAS main ear sliders.

Compatible with Basegame. I've constructed this so it should have no conflicts with Get To Work and Vampires, although it doesn't combine well with the alien pointed ears and (I assume) the vampire ears. Should not conflict with Khitsule's Pointy Ears Unlocked mod. WILL conflict with any other mod overriding the macro mode ears HotSpotControl.

Instructions:
  • Put the package in your Mods folder as usual.
  • In CAS, select the ear for editing. Do not go into Micro mode.
  • From the SIDE view of the ear, you can pull a point up and/or back.
  • From the FRONT and BACK views of the ears, you can still use the ear size and ears out/in sliders, and the Micro mode is unchanged.

Tested on game versions 1.30 and 1.31. There's a patch version below which it won't work, but I don't know when the changes were made so I don't know which one, although I suspect it was the flexible-gender patch.

Additional Credits:
EA forums and SimGuruModSquad for information about how the CAS sliders work.

Version 2 uploaded 6/15/2022:

- While this slider seems to still work after the June 2022 werewolf patch, I've updated it just in case. This version will not work in unpatched games.