Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 4:33 AM
is it possible to make a pot plant?
is it possible to make a pot (marijuana) plant that you could grow and smoke, and possibly even sell?
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 4:43 AM
It might be, I don't know because I've never tried, but making something that complicated is not something you want to start with if you're new to modding. First you should go through the basic object tutorials to learn object creation, preferably starting from recoloring and then moving on to meshing. But making a functional object like that with new interactions takes a lot more than meshing, especially with a completely new actions like smoking, would involve animations and interactions, which would be a whole another area. Definitely not for beginners .

And, please, don't make the same post in multiple threads.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 4:42 AM
sorry and thanks
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 5:09 AM
You would be best to start by cloning the Opium Poppy from Seasons. Also, be sure to get some plant grow lamps, I forget where they were from.
That gave me an idea. There is some medical equipment, like a syringe and such, already made. And I know I have seen some tie-dye clothes. If someone would mesh up a bong, we could use the pot plant and all that stuff to make a dope fiend career!
Of course, to make it realistic, maybe we need to add a Narc specialty to the Law Enforcement career, and probably a dope dealer career, after all, without pushers what good are addicts?
Now Inge made a jail once, we could make a part of the dope fiend and drug pusher careers a stint in the slammer, just like in real life!
And with all the cars in the game, someone could make a lowrider gangmobile so we could have drive-by shootings in the 'hood.
Boy, this is just the kind of realistic stuff that would make the game so good, like real life, not some lovely little escape from the rat race.
Speaking of Rats, if we took Pets and th

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
Scholar
#5 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:05 PM
Already a few refeer themed objects exist, but they are mainly in the adult sister site...

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 9:28 PM
I was going to mention that this sort of thing is not mts2 material. Illegal drugs go on that other site. Getting help with modding is fine, but you'll find what has been made already over there.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 3:15 AM
Default ?
What is the adult sister site?
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#8 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 4:16 AM
The name of the site is Sexy Sims 2. As for the rest, you will have to figure that out on your own, as mts2 is not adult oriented.

locking thread as it's now offtopic

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Locked thread