Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#76 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 8:43 PM
Delilah raised an eyebrow and replied sarcastically, "Yes, as a matter of fact, that was my other lover-- the one who doesn't go around slapping my friends on the butt." She pretended to dial a number. "Hey, Ville, my deadbeat husband's hitting on my friends. Mind if I stay with you for a bit?"

She struggled to keep a straight face, but failed. "Gavin, you know there's only you," she said. Then, in a more serious tone, she added, "But if you do that again, I'm making Amber take me clubbing so I can go flirt with some hotties. And it'll be on your dime too. So chew on that for a bit, Mr. Ruppetts."

She didn't wish to sound harsh, but still, it displeased her a bit to see Gavin acting in such a way. Not that Amber's a threat to the relationship, but still... Gavin shouldn't be doing that kind of thing, Delilah thought, frowning a bit. MEN! she thought. What's that saying about how they only have enough blood to operate one organ or another?
Advertisement
#77 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 8:58 PM
Gavin's face fell and he let out a little moan as if he knew he'd made a mistake. But Delilah knew exactly how much he doted upon her, and how she kept his world turning; she had nothing to worry about

"Amber is gorgeous" he laughed, "but there's no way I'd hit on her babe!"

He laughed and put his arms around Delilah, nuzzling her nose against his gently and then kissed her lips gently, not staying too long as he didn't want to embarass her. He just wanted to let her know that she was still the best thing to ever happen to him

"You know you love me" Gavin smiled, "and that I love you"

"Afterall" he laughed and added, "maybe I'm just trying to keep you on your toes! Don't want you to get bored of me now do I!" he smiled warmly
Scholar
#78 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 9:17 PM
Default Amber Radisson - Secretary
"Gorgeous am I" said Amber raising her eybrows in a suggestive manner "Why Mr. Ruppets I'm shocked. A married man talking to a taken woman like that, and laying a hand on her rear end too. And in front of his wife! Shame on you". She put on a vaguely upset looking face and shook a finger at him.

Though she wasn't able to keep the look up for very long before bursting into giggles. "Yeeesh you two" she said, rolling her eyes "I should just get a recoring of me telling you two to get a room. It would save me havng to say it all the time. Can we go get lunch now, I'm starving".

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#79 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 9:29 PM
"One woman at a time please!!" Gavin said tiredly, clutching his hair with his hand as though about to pull it out. He looked over at Amber, "if I'd have said I wouldn't ever hit on you, you would have been insulted!! I'm trying to keep you both happy here!"

He laughed a little, biting down on his lip, "but I'm just one man!"

Turning to Delilah he held out his hand for her to take it, still unsure how deeply affected she had been by him tapping Amber's rear. He hadn't meant it in any suggestive way; if he had done he certainly wouldn't have done it in front of his wife! But anyway, he wasn't that kind of guy

"Lunch?" Gavin added, looking from Delilah to Amber, "or I might just go back to my office and slam my head against the wall a couple of times" he said half-jokingly
Theorist
#80 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 9:33 PM
Delilah stuck her tongue out at Gavin. "Forget it," she teased. "I don't love you anymore. I think I will leave you... for Amber!" She cackled and wrapped her arms around Amber. "Amber loves me a lot more than you do."

Man, it's a good thing none of the newbies are around to see this, she thought. I can just imagine the stuff they'd think about us. Oh well, they'll have to learn to deal with the craziness eventually.

Again, Delilah stuck her tongue out. "Nyah nyah, Gavin. I'm going to move in with Amber, and we'll live happily ever after. So there! Nyah!"

Delilah laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation, as well as the fact that she knew Gavin realized it was a joke. At least, she hoped he did.
#81 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 9:38 PM
"Amber loves me a lot more than you do."

Gavin half-smiled and dropped his hand to his waist, "not possible!" he said, sticking his tongue out at the two girls, "it isnt possible to love you more than I do!"

He shook his head and laughed, relenting to how ridiculous they were all being, especially over something as small as an affectionate tap: but he knew Delilah still loved him and she knew he loved her. There was no one else: there was never anyone else. Sometimes he just wished she realized it

"Well you two can frolic off happily ever after then!" Gavin teased and walked over to the door, "because this booty is going to get a coffee!" He shook his butt a couple of times playfully, and then walked out of the office, turning back once for a sneaky look as he made his way over to the coffee machine
Scholar
#82 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:48 PM
Default Amber Radisson - Secretary
Amber snickered as Gavin left the office. "Oh you just want us to run off together so you can watch and you know it Gavin" she called and snickered again.

"So moving in with me are you Dee" she said, turning over to Delilah "Well just so you know I'm told I snore like a bear, and I'm apparently quite a blanket hog. Oh and I'm not sharing my bed with a second person so you're gonna have to sleep on the couch...that is if you can kick the dog off".

She laughed and pointed at the door, while using her other hand to clutch at her stomach. "And can we pleeeease go to lunch now? I feel like I'm gonna faint from hunger".

SixWordStories
Field Researcher
#83 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:36 PM
(( I'm sorry everyone, but I'm gonna be on a RPing hiatus for a bit, they've suddenly loaded us with homework, and I'm doing my GCSE's a year early so I have mocks and revison and GAH!! Sorry, hopefully I'll be back soon, thanks! *hugs* ))
#84 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 8:40 PM
Let me guess what's been happening since November: Delilah and Gavin smooch a lot and talk naughty. Actually that's all I've got....
Theorist
#85 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 1:02 AM
Delilah and Gavin are married and have kids now. And apparently, Amber is seeing someone... teehee.
Scholar
#86 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 4:40 AM
((OOC: Oh yes she is And I'll be gone all weekend *MARCH BREAK COTTAGE TIME* so I'll see you guys afterwards))

SixWordStories

Page 4 of 4