Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 3:39 AM
Default Star Trek: Raiders *CLOSED RPG* ongoing
.::Raiders of The LS T'viirr::.

In the 24th century, the Alpha and Beta quadrants of the Milkyway Galaxy are home to countless civilizations. Great empires and and enter-planetary coalitions. Beings coming together from across the reaches of time and space to coexist and work together for the greater good of their world. There are places where there is no hunger, where people work together to promote equality and build technologies to help better their lives and the lives of others. But where there is so much good will, there also lurks a darker side, a side these good hard working people don't like to admit even exists. Wars, genocide, slavery, torture, endless crime upon crime. The universe is not such a safe place, and this, my dear readers, brings us to the LS T'viirr, a small trade vessel manned by some of the less perfect members of this wonderful society. Together, they have made a career of trading goods, mostly contraband, weapons, drugs, alien technology, or anything else their buyers so desire. Of course, obtaining such items is not easy, thus it is necessary for our dear crew of the T'viirr to obtain them through any means necessary. But they are no monsters, no, everyone ends up on their path on life for a reason. It is quite likely that they really aren't the villains in this story at all.

.::rules::.

>This is a closed role playing game between MooreSpino and spiderviveka. We are not accepting other members.

.::the ship::.

>The T'viirr is a modified T'pau type Vulcan transport vessel. It has a maximum speed or warp 9 and is currently wanted by authorities in most areas of the Alpha and Beta quadrants for various crimes.

.::characters::.

Molly Olanrewaju
Nixis
Zerez
Shenara
Tora Jiranis
Tula Rxuan
Nurin Ducet
Moira Lurat
Ziggy
Meelo Hezru
Shyran

.::casualties::.

Captain Mikova
Advertisement
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 4:07 AM
Name: Nixis
Race/Homeworld: romulan/DMZ, Marva IV
Skills: medical, biogenic weapons, cybernetics
Brief Character Description: It is unknown where Nixis was born, though he was found abandoned as an infant by a family of of bolians living in the demilitarized zone. He was likely abandoned do to the fact that he was born an albino with quite a few health problems. His parents decided he was too weak and left him for dead. Despite this, he grew up moving from one marquis outpost to the next, where he learned his unique medical and weaponry skills. However, he tired of fighting a hopeless cause and left the marquis movement and ventured into business of his own when he was still a teenager. He has moved from ship to ship and eventually befriended the captain of the T'viirr and ended up a permanent member of the crew.

Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 4:31 AM
Name: Zerez
Race/Homeworld: j'naii/New Berlin Colony
Skills: cook, specialty in narcotic chemistry
Brief Character Description: Zerez, a member of the androgynous J'naii species, was raised by their progenitors in New Berlin. They had started Starfleet academy at age 18, but dropped out after the murder of their parents by a group of human racial isolationists, who got by with a mild sentence at a rehabilitation colony. After that injustice, Zerez's views on government and the federation in general changed, and they changed forces and went to work on the T'viirr.

Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 4:06 PM
Name: Mikova
Race/Homeworld: Cardassian/Cardassia Prime
Skills: Ships Captain
Brief Character Description: Mikova has a reputation of being a cruel, womanizing, greedy, and self centered individual. This reputation is not entirely unfounded, but he is good to his comrades and the worst nightmare of his enemies. He was born and raised on Cardassia Prime, but left upon reaching adulthood. He decided that he disagreed with Cardassian virtues and wanted to go into business for himself, rather than placate the government. So, with some intelligent gambles and a successful heist at a Vulcan shipyard, he obtained the T'viirr and gathered her crew.

Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 4:17 PM
Name: Molly Olanrewaju
Race/Homeworld: human/Earth
Skills: engineer with a specialty in Borg technology.
Brief Character Description: The daughter of wealthy diplomats, Molly is highly educated. Her expertise is in the area of engineering, Borg technology in particular. She has many excuses for why she has chosen a criminal path in life, but it comes down to the fact that she was a bored and sheltered rich girl. Where as many people are in her life of work for survival, she is in it for fun.

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 6:50 PM
Name: Shenara

Race/Homeworld: Klingon/Romulan, Carraya IV

Skills: Hand-Held Weapons, Combat, Hydroponics

Brief Character Description: Shenara left the secret colony world of Carraya, inhabited by Klingons and Romulans living in peace, after their re-discovery by Lt. Cmdr. Worf. She traveled to Qo'noS to bacome a true warrior but her true heritage was discovered after a training accident. Shenara became bitter and wandered the Alpha and Beta Quadrants until meeting Mikova and offered a position on the LS T'viirr.

(((Picture Soon)))

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 2:55 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

Shenara stormed into the mess, growling under her breath. Mikova had promised her a new supply of Type 2 phasers for her to modify during her last raid. That was three weeks ago, and their weapons cache was running dangerously low.

She began scowering the ship in all his favorite hiding spots, looking to not only pick, but break a few bones with the 'Captain...'

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 5:55 PM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

Nixis notices Shenara snooping through the back of the kitchen as he goes to make a bowl of soup. He wonders what she could possibly be looking for this time.

"Do you need some help?" he asks, in a rather belittling tone. He always found the woman to be a tad bit too headstrong, which is not an unusual trait for a creature of her unusual biological makeup.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 2:03 AM
*T'virr Mess Hall*

In anger and the darkness of the Mess, Shenara snaped.

"Yes," Shenara hisses. "Where are those phasers you promised me a month ago? I can't keep defending this ship with outdated technology! Pretty soon, it'll be like firing blanks at a target's shielding..."

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 3:11 AM
*T'virr Mess Hall*

It is apparent that in her anger, Shenara must have mistaken Nixis for the captain. The two have surprisingly similar voices. He puts his hands up in the air as a subconscious means of surrender. His pale fingers resemble long spiders legs under the light. The man seems to have a pale green aura, as his copper based blood pulses under papery translucent skin.

"Calm down, Shenara," he says in a slightly humorous tone of voice "Its just me. Has that cardy bastard still not paid up?"

There was however, quite a bit of animosity between Captain Mikova and Nixis, who was raised by freedom fighters in the demilitarized zone. He had personally witnessed many atrocities committed by the Cardassian regime, and had ever since held a great distrust for their entire species.

*Captains Quarters*

Mikov rolls over in his bed. Blood red, andorian silk sheets under his body, he gazes at his newest concubine, sleeping peacefully across from him. He stands up and swigs from a half empty bottle of kanar under his nightstand.

There is no light in the room, save that of the passing stars from the small, vaulted window. He walks to his desk where a large, metal case sits waiting. With childish glee, he flips open the latches and lifts the lid. Gleaming black and silver objects, molded in the tell tale threatening shapes of handheld weapons. They could pass for toys, in another century, but today, they can kill.

He knows that Shenara expected them yesterday. He could have delivered them, easily, but really enjoys watching her squirm. Few things amuse him more than angry Klingons and irritated Romulans.

Then the woman in his bed sits up.

"Darling, what are you doing?" she asks in a sleepy voice "Come back to bed."

"Shut up," he says "Go back to sleep."

*The Bridge*

Molly steps onto the bridge the see Zerez, the ships androgynous cook cum pharmacist, sitting at the helm. Zerez stares vacantly at the controls as they attempt to stay awake.

"What the hell are you doing!" she says "Do you even know how to fly this thing? Or do you just want to get us all killed?"

"Relax" they say in their perfectly equidistant voice, "I know how to fly this ship. Now either sit down or go get me some coffee, its going to be a long night. I took over for Nurika's shift, he had some "vitally important" sexual conquest to deal with."

"Theres no need to be so damn belittling. Lets face it, on this ship you're the freak, so you've got no room to talk."

Zerez just shakes their head in disappointment.

"Humans are just endlessly terrified of what they can't understand. I am not a freak in any sense of the word, I am just a normal member of a highly evolved species."

"I have to wonder about any species that relies on binary cloning for reproduction." Molly says with a smarmy grin.

"And I have to wonder about any species that would rather engage in the copious sexual games than take the time for actual, meaningful intimacy."
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 12:46 AM
*T'virr Mess Hall*

Shenara growled and squinted. Her combined heritage did not make for the best eyesight. "Nixis... No, the spoon-headed p'tok hasn't even mentioned the phasers. Like I said, we'll be defenseless within two standard months, and the modifications will take time."

She steps forward and speaks in a hushed tone. "We could show Mikov how it is foolish to mess with us..." Shenara gives a snarling smile, showing off her impressive canines.

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 5:52 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

"What did you have in mind?" the romulan asks in a quizical tone of voice. He generally wasn't a fan of acting on the offensive, but Mikov has a tendency of bringing out the worst in people.

"We could always kill him." he goes on, only half serious. He doesn't know who would lead the ship in his place, he certainly knew it wouldn't be him.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 10:12 PM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

"Perhaps..." Shenara's voice went from a snarl to a soft purr. "It would be as easy as gutting an infant targ. Just wait until he's preoccupied with his ever rotating circle of concubines then..." She leaves the rest to his imagination.

"You could be my First Officer, Nixis... And first pick of our spoils."

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:22 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

Nixis laughs to himself. He had long thought that he was overdue for a promotion.

"Well there's an idea... How would we do it? Poison? The damned fool is pretty fond of his kanar."
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:30 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

"Perhaps... If you could find it. He may be a damned fool, but he hides his stash well. No, something like this would take planning." Shenara looked off to the side for a moment. "Perhaps at a later time..."

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:56 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

"Thats a good idea." a new voice breaks in. It's the young J'naii cook, Zerez, standing in the doorway with their arms crossed.

"You definately wan't to plan these things, wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. Anyone but the captain, that is."

"What the hell are you doing in here, Zerez? How long have you been listening to us?"

"This is the mess hall, I'm the ships cook... I've been listening long enough."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:30 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

Shenara growls as she speaks. "It means they'll turn us over to Mikov to save their own hide..." She picks up a rather sharp knife from a choping block. "Unless we silence them for good..."

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:51 AM
*T'viirr Mess hall*

"There is no need for violence! Put that thing down" Zerez says, holding their hands in front of them.

"I don't like Mikov any more than the two of you, but I am not so certain how happy I would be with a couple of romulan neo-fascits running things either. I wont rat you out if I can get in on the action. I'm sick of being just a cook."

"Romulan neo-fascists?" Nixis says, his own green blood starting to bubble to the surface "I'm about as Romulan as you are, kiddo. Shenara, we might not want to kill it just yet. They might have something of use to offer."
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:08 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

"Perhaps..." Shenara lowered the knife slightly. "What do you have to offer, Cook? Poison the captain's dinner? You will need to show us more than that..."

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:21 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

"I can make this little operation quite a bit of profit. No one here knows chemistry quite the way I do, not even the doc here. We could work together to create weapons and narcotics of beautiful purportions, or I could kill you all in your sleep and take over things for myself."
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:28 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

"All the more reason to slit your throat here and now, Zerez!" Shenara growled. She took a large step towards the cook, knife raised...

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:34 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

Zerez just rolls their eyes. "Alright, you know what? Mikov trusts me, we've gotten close over the past year. I know where he has your phasers and I know a lot more. But to be honest, the son of a bitch disgusts me. Its people like him that made me quit starfleet and come here to begin with."

"I always knew you were close to him, but how do I know we can trust you now?" Nixis says, one pointed, white brow raised precociously.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:58 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

Shenara thinks for a moment. "Show us where the phasers are hidden. That will prove your word, J'naii..."

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 5:05 AM
*T'viirr Mess hall*

"That will be difficult," they say as they pick up an apple from a nearby counter and take a bite out of it. "He has them under his bed. He sleeps with the damned things. Him and that little bajoran imp of his."
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 5:24 AM
*T'viirr Mess Hall*

"Then you had better find a way to get us in there...," Shenara hissed. "Or I will kill you in your sleep."

~Anonymous

Page 1 of 3