Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 11:55 AM Last edited by AyamePasse : 18th Aug 2018 at 1:10 PM.
Default Hunger and bladder motives for vampires.
Does anyone know of such a thing?? I know this is kind of an unusual thing to want, but I have several reasons:

1. My sims are based on OCs who can live off blood, OR regular food. I'm playing ones with dual forms, one which prefers blood, one which prefers food (and I was overjoyed to learn I could use dark forms to achieve the looks of both). Also, these characters CERTAINLY don't never need to pee. The current setup is unfriendly for story telling for me.

2. One of my favorite things to do in the Sims (right up there with having vampires) has always been cooking and learning new recipes. We now have baking, cooking, AND gourmet cooking?! Yet they're all pointless for vampire Sims, even ones who had cooking aspirations before they were turned. >.< I know vampires can still eat food, but they gain nothing from it except being repulsed, and I don't want to have to choose between food and my precious dark form.

3. I also know about the mod that enables vampires to make use of human food. But it still makes them disgusted, and more importantly, only having 5 motives (one of which almost never decays) is BORING! >.< My Sims need a bit more to do with their time. And I need a LITTLE bit more of a challenge...

Edit: Also a to clarify, I'm looking for something that can add these motives to the existing vampire motives.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 5:08 PM
Nothing? I guess I'm not surprised. But is there at LEAST a mod out there that makes Vampires NOT disgusted by human food??
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AyamePasse
Nothing? I guess I'm not surprised. But is there at LEAST a mod out there that makes Vampires NOT disgusted by human food??

i think they're only disgusted if have the "Withered Stomach" weakness
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 10:23 AM
They should really make Vampires more human like, I don't see a single reason why Vampires should not have to use the bathroom and I am a vampire geek who has researched everything I can about vampires. Have not found a single thing that would justify them not having to pee every so often. And no I am not talking about that twilight or true blood bullcrap, I am talking about the real stuff that is traditional and has been reported about supposed vampires for thousands of years. Why don't they have a bladder motive in Sims 4? (<.<)" I don't understand the reasoning of why EA did that.