Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 6:53 AM
Default deleting custom files
trying to delete the custom world alpine county so i click the check box in the launcher and click delete but it does nothing, even after it says are you sure you want to delete? i click yes but it still doesn't go away. It doesn't give an option to uninstall though it is installed and worked in my game but with a weird pink tint to every window in the town hence why I'm deleting and reinstalling it. If I click install it goes through the install process and say so and so has been installed properly! I could do that all day though it's already been installed. But it won't delete.

if anyone knows how to remove it would be appreciated. I have a lot of cc and never had any issue getting rid of anything before.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 3:13 PM
If installed through the launcher, go to the sims 3 files (like where library, mods,etc are) > "Installed worlds" folder > delete the Alpine world file in there.
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 7:52 AM
Much faster and easier.