Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 8:29 AM
Default How Do you Switch Professions?
I've only been playing a short while. My Monarch sims is only level three, but i'm wondering, how can i switch my active 'household'. I've only got a Peteran church and a preist that i created. can i switch from the monarch to play the preist?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 8:31 AM
When you finish your current quest with the monarch, you can choose a quest that either requires a Peteran priest, or can use any profession.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 8:32 AM
thank you so much!! i was thinking i was compeletely overlooking something. lol. silly me.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 8:45 AM
It is a little confusing at first! When you finish your current quest you'll get a popup telling you how you did and your rewards, and then it'll dump you back out to the kingdom screen where you can choose a new quest. You'll have to click the quests to see what character(s) they require. Some have just one, some have more than one. I like the ones with more than one as I can have one of them skilling up (especially the blacksmith) while the other continues on the quest stuff.