Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#126 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 7:09 AM
The movies
Black and white(i want black&white 2)
Elder scrolls:morrowind or whatever its called(i really want oblivion but it would probaly kill my computer)
Advertisement
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#127 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by desimonkey442
Black and white(i want black&white 2)

Trust me. You don't.

I loved the original Black & White... the sequel is an offensive pile of slop that ripped all the soul out of the original game and replaced it with some of the most boring uninspired game mechanics ever.

AVOID

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
#128 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 12:22 AM
I dont really know
#129 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 5:52 AM
I like wrestling games, currently WWE's newest installmant: SvR08. I want to get TNA's new game once it's released.
Mad Poster
#130 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 6:02 PM
Besides Sims I've been playing GTA on PSP lately lol
Test Subject
#131 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:44 PM
I will never forget Ragnarök xD

Quote: Originally posted by epicetic
I like wrestling games, currently WWE's newest installmant: SvR08. I want to get TNA's new game once it's released.

Do you know the Kinnikuman ones? xD

Quote: Originally posted by Hunterkiller13
...Doom 3
Age of empires II
Warcraft III...

Yeah, that would be the rest of my post. Here it is!
Instructor
#132 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 9:50 PM
Fallout 3
Gta 4
TES 4 oblivion
Fire emblem path of radience
castlevania POR/DOS
Phoenix wright series (including appollo justice)

“When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?”-Marilyn Manson
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 11:00 AM
Arma and Fallout 3
#134 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 5:02 PM
Tekken 6

Test Subject
#135 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 4:33 PM
I'd have to say Battlefield 2. Another EA game, still fun after 3 years? on the market.
#136 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 4:48 PM
The only video game I play besides Sims, is WoW. I don't play as much as I used to, but it's still fun. Pamelaniel is actually my main at Vashj She's a paladin, but I've hardly played with her since I dinged lvl 80.
Instructor
#137 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 11:59 PM
What's with kingdom heartsI played that expectign something good but I was just like =|
the gameplay is just like, find these items which leaves you in circles for ages, then some fight that your probably gonna lose and the characters are just annoying

“When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?”-Marilyn Manson
retired moderator
#138 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 1:41 AM
I couldn't stand Kingdom Hearts either... apparently the sequel is significantly better though.

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Field Researcher
#139 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 9:58 PM
I really enjoyed playing FF7, tho I stopped playing after the 2nd disk. Ive always want to finish it but I have just never gotten around to it.
Test Subject
#140 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 12:00 PM
Pokémon, gotta catch 'em all!
#141 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 12:12 PM
1. half life (and episodes) gotta be the best game in history of course portal comes into this category

2. fallout 3, the only rpg i have played that was decent (of course fallout is more than decent) i can't cope with...

choose option one to hit him, option 2 to use magic potion, option 3 to reason with him, or option 4 to run away. Those type of games do my nut in.

3. bioshock, fantasic game tis all i can say

4. condemned 2, didn't much care for 1, but you can't beat a game with a level in a doll factory.

..and i'm not even gonna go into my retro faves

(my mothers so proud of her horror nerd 16 year old daughter :D)
Instructor
#142 Old 12th May 2009 at 2:33 PM
well for the pc. i really like solving crimes so i also really like the Nancy Drew series. i also like Resident Evil.
retired moderator
#143 Old 14th May 2009 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by honeynutcows
2. fallout 3, the only rpg i have played that was decent (of course fallout is more than decent) i can't cope with...

choose option one to hit him, option 2 to use magic potion, option 3 to reason with him, or option 4 to run away. Those type of games do my nut in.

I would actually call Fallout 3 one of those games.

Lots of fun but in terms of meaningful choices you need to look back at the original two Fallout RPGs.

Instructor
#144 Old 14th May 2009 at 12:03 PM
Did I forget fable 2 D=
fable 2 is just amazing

Field Researcher
#145 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:07 AM
Neverwinter Nights 2, especially the Mask of the Betrayer expansion.

Eagerly awaiting Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.
Mad Poster
#146 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:46 AM
I've been lately addicted to 7 world wonders xD Cute puzzle game.
Forum Resident
#147 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:09 AM
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I played it a little on N64, but mostly watched my older brothers play it (along with many other games, I was an avid spectator)

The Halo games are fun, and I enjoy the one Harry Potter game I have on Xbox (PoA)
Oh and I loved Left 4 Dead! Had a LOT of fun with that, and Resident Evil 5.

I still enjoy watching my brothers play video games, and some favourites to watch are Half Life 2 and idk, others that I can't remember right now.
retired moderator
#148 Old 16th May 2009 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slipknot93
Did I forget fable 2 D=
fable 2 is just amazing

God yes!

Test Subject
#149 Old 20th May 2009 at 11:19 AM
I like is snowy puzzel game.

Its a great game.
Test Subject
#150 Old 20th May 2009 at 7:22 PM
Easy, other than TS2 & the upcoming TS3, I only play the Pokemon series. Yeah I know, but I grew up on it, & I'm too hooked to move elsewhere. & its just closest to my level, game-wise.

Page 6 of 9