Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 8:20 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default How do i separate sets downloaded from TS3 Store
I have some store content sets in .Sims3Pack format, but I dont want to see all the contents in my game, i.e. I want the furniture but not the hairstyles/clothing. How do I separate these to delete the items I dont want. I cant seem to find a relevant solutions when I search the web for an answer.

I am somewhat familiar using s3pe.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 9:57 PM
I would try CUSTARD http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...ghlight=CUSTARD

You might need to decrapify the store content first, though.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 4:17 PM
You can also go through the sims store and download the items in the set individually through your purchase history. It will help you to then keep a backup of these separately, and allow you to not have so much bloat in your game if you really don't play with the entire set in a collection.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 5:06 PM
Thank you both for your advice, but I actually found another solution that worked. I didn't realize that when I converted to a package file using Sims3Pack Multi Installer it actually separates all the individual elements of the set.