Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2023 at 6:42 PM Last edited by bessy : 5th Sep 2023 at 1:19 PM. Reason: marking as solved
Default Issues with the Sims 4 owned DLCs category
Hi!

I have a strange issue with owned Sims 4 DLCs category. On the "Edit Profile" page I have all of them toggled On (and this is how it should be) but when I click "Edit Games Owned" directly from the profile page Growing Together, Horse Ranch EPs and all of the GPs and SPs are toggled Off.

I tried toggle them On several times - both manually each of them and by clicking "Toggle All On", but after saving and reloading this page or my profile page nothing changes - the pop-up "View all Games and DLC owned" shows only EPs and HSY is latest.

Not sure if the second issue is related, but I also can't toggle a DLC as a required for my uploads if it's marked as not owned - especially Growing Together and Horse Ranch EPs.

I've had a similar issue after the HSY release with toggling it On, but this went back to normal after some time and then I was able to mark it as required for the respective uploads.

Thanks in advance!
Screenshots

Crazy in purple
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Sep 2023 at 7:32 PM
Can confirm- it's the same for me @Tashiketh
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 10:08 AM
Hi there,

Thanks for the report. I've removed Horse Ranch since it was causing other issues, and I can successfully select all games and they stick. Can you confirm it's working for you now?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 10:52 AM
Thank you Tashiketh, it's working for everything except Growing Together now.
Screenshots
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 11:09 AM Last edited by Tashiketh : 5th Sep 2023 at 11:30 AM.
Hrm yeah thats still an issue. Will look at it Edit: Okay should be fixed now!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Hrm yeah thats still an issue. Will look at it Edit: Okay should be fixed now!

Yes, I've just checked and it's ok now. Thanks a lot, Tashiketh!

Crazy in purple
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 3:36 PM
Yes, for me too! Thank you!