Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#4276 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 7:22 PM
Default Amber Radisson
Amber was glad Cecilia had left, or at least was no longer visible. She let Alexander take her back to their seats where they settled themselves back down.

"You know" she said, turning to him "I wouldn't be surprised if Cecilia did do something. I mean, she clearly doesn't care what happens to people. Last night she was sloshed out of her mind and she's pregnant! If she doesn't care about her own kids, there's no way she'd care about anyway else".

Alexander
grimaced, nodding his head in agreement. "You could be right, why don't we go check on Delilah and Gavin, makes sure things are ok". Amber nodded and excused herself to Chinsa, who had come over to sit next to them. Then she went off with Alexander to find her friends.

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Advertisement
Theorist
#4277 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 7:28 PM
Delilah took a deep breath, waiting. She jumped a little when she saw Amber and Xander. "Hey," she said, hugging them. "Anything else happen?" It would be just our luck to have someone keel over dead at our wedding, she thought, in a moment of dark humor. She handed her mother her bouquet and smoothed her hair down for the millionth time. Christ, I'm nervous, she thought. She smiled over at Gavin. Soon. Soon, she thought. Soon, we'll be married.

She frowned a little. "Everyone's okay? Is Cecilia causing problems? Someone drunk?" Calm down, Dee, she told herself. It's not healthy to worry so much. Everything will be fine. Really.
#4278 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 10:35 AM
Gavin smiled as Delilah ran into his room in her wedding dress, almost gaping at the site of her in it. She was phenomenly beautiful and he had a hard time controlling himself, wanting to rip her clothes off and kiss her silly, but he didn't. Instead, he smiled bashfully as she helped him with his tie.

"Hey I thought the groom wasn't supposed to see the bride in the wedding dress before the wedding" he teased, "now get back into your room and stop ruining the surprise for everyone!"

Grinning, Gavin patted her on the backside and left the changing room, throwing his white suit jacket on and smartened himself up as he hurried to the front archway. Soon they would be married, and everything would be perfect. He quickly took his cell phone from his pocket and, hiding it from everyone else, sent Delilah a text message

Don't forget your veil and garter
You look like a goddess
Love you more everyday
Gav xxx
Theorist
#4279 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 10:44 AM
"Hey I thought the groom wasn't supposed to see the bride in the wedding dress before the wedding" he teased, "now get back into your room and stop ruining the surprise for everyone!"

Delilah grinned at Gavin. "Well, considering how untraditional we are, I didn't think a little thing like seeing me before the ceremony would be that big a deal to you," she teased, resisting the urge to mess up his hair. "But whatever, right? I mean, you already know what I look like, so you can't claim you didn't know how ugly I was," she quipped.

She watched him leave the room and smiled softly to herself. Mine, she thought. All mine. She giggled a little. I sound like a little kid, protective of her favorite toy, she thought, trying not to laugh. Although Gavin is rather fun to play with...

The vibrating of her small handbag caught her attention. "Hm?" she muttered, opening it up and pulling out her cell phone. She flipped it open and read Gavin's message. She smiled softly to herself and pressed in a response:

I won't forget, darling.
Don't forget the rings!
You look incredible.
Never forget how much I love you.
DSR XOXOXOXOXOX

Delilah pressed "send" and giggled a little. "I bet his mom would be ticked. Imagine, a bride and groom TEXTING each other before the wedding. Scandalous!" she muttered.
#4280 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 10:59 AM
Gavin smiled at Delilah's reply and he quickly placed his cell phone back into his pocket, then felt to make sure the ring-box was there. Check: he thought, briefly taking it out and admiring the sparkling gold as he waited. On the inside they were engraved just how he'd wanted them: I'm hers. I'm his, on the two different rings.

Suddenly he looked up as the wedding march started to play and he shivered with anticipation. His wedding was finally here. The few members of the audience stood up and Gavin stood at the front, waiting for his beautiful bride to walk down the aisle and marry him, making him the happiest guy in the world

"Here" he whispered as he passed the ring box to his best friend who was also his best man, "don't lose them" he teased in a whisper, then looked back down the aisle with the happiest grin, waiting for Delilah
Scholar
#4281 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 4:26 PM
Default Amber Radisson - Secretary
"Yes very scandelous" agreed Amber, nodding her head and giggling "My goodness, what's next? Consumating the marriage before you say your vows".

She laughed as Alexander smacked her playfully on the arm and told her to behave. "Seriously though Delilah, everything is going just fine. No one's drunk, no sign of your crazy boss at all" he said, and Amber nodded in agreement.

"Yup" she said "I just wanted to make sure you were ok. Worst thing that's happening is that Chinsa keeps hitting on my brother. Hope her girlfriend doesn't find out".

OOC:

Here's some spiffed up Amber/Xander for the wedding!

SixWordStories
Theorist
#4282 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 6:33 PM
Delilah grinned at Amber and Xander, glad to have someone there to make her laugh when she worried too much. "You guys look great," she remarked, and then added jokingly, "and all the attention will be on my gorgeous friends instead of on the humble blushing bride." She chuckled and then set her attentions on the veil. She carefully draped it over her head, and then adjusted it.

Does it look okay? she thought. Maybe if I do it another way, or...

She peered at herself from various angles, unsure of whether she looked fine. Eh, Gavin would say I'm beautiful, even if I came in wearing a torn up old sack.
#4283 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 7:23 PM
** ooo runs off to get pics of Gav **

Gavin smiled and, on hearing the wedding march begin and the congregation turned to look at the back where Delilah was going to enter. At once the doors swung open and his beautiful bride took her place at the back of the aisle, looking as beautiful as he could ever imagine. He grinned and waited as she started a slow descent down the aisle much to the delight of the audience as several 'wows' and 'omgs' passed around in a hushed whisper

Delilah neared the front and Gavin held out his hand to take hers, pulling her towards him and he squeezed her hand lovingly

"You look incredible" he whispered in her ear as the music stopped and everyone else sat down, "ready to take the plunge?"

Gavin smiled and turned to face the priest: this was it. It was now or never. Soon he would be married to his dream girl...
Theorist
#4284 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 7:31 PM
((And I can't take pictures of Delilah because my danged laptop is still in the repair shop!))

Delilah grinned at Gavin. "Yeah, I'm ready to be stuck with you," she whispered, sneaking in a few goofy faces while no one else could see. Hey, just because it's a wedding doesn't mean I can't still have a little fun, she thought. Eh, better keep the goofing to a minimum, though. I can have all the fun I want later.

The priest spoke on and on about Gavin and Delilah's relationship-- He's talking like he's our best friend, Delilah thought. We could have had Amber or Xander stand up and do the same thing and actually sound truthful.-- when the priest said the words that put Delilah on edge: "If anyone here can show just cause as to why these two should not be wed, let them speak now, or forever hold their peace."

Delilah glanced over at Gavin. Oh God, she thought, in movies, this is where someone runs in and reveals the presence of a still-living wife living in the attic, or some such thing.
#4285 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 7:50 PM
Gavin inhaled deeply and stroked the inside of Delilah's palm as the priest began the ceremony, talking about the two of them and in an instant he relived every happy memory they'd shared together. Oh god, he thought as the time came for anyone to run in and ruin everything, but it didn't happen. Smiling, they both let out a sigh of relief and the priest continued

"Do you, Gavin Richard Ruppetts, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

He smiled and squeezed her hand

"I do" he whispered

The priest then turned to Delilah, placing his hand on top of their hands that were held together

"Do you, Delilah Gabrielle Stanton, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
Theorist
#4286 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 8:00 PM
Delilah glanced around, as if expecting someone to pop up and yell, "I object!" But luckily, no one did. Thank God for small favors, she thought.

"Do you, Delilah Gabrielle Stanton, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

The moment of truth had come. She took a deep breath. It's time, Dee, she thought. Delilah took another deep breath. "I do," she finally said.

The priest spoke for several more minutes, and Delilah made a mental note to tell any friends getting married to hire someone less talkative. Finally, the priest said, "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Finally, Delilah thought.
#4287 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 8:18 PM
Gavin let out another huge sigh of relief when Delilah spoke, the hard part was over and there were no unanswered questions left, no niggling feelings that could draw her away from their commitment. Finally, the priest pronounced them husband and wife, and he smiled

"You may kiss the bride."

With a smile, he was going to make some sort of joke like 'what if I don't want to,' but he chose not to. Instead, he wrapped his arms softly around his new wife and swept her backwards so she was leaning down, then kissed her passionately and softly. Everyone in the audience cheered, and to his delight so did Gavin's mother.

The wedding bells played and with a flourish the newlyweds walked slowly down the aisle arm in arm
Scholar
#4288 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 9:14 PM
Amber and Alexander both stood up and cheered as loudly as the could as Gavin and Delilah walked down the aisle, clapping and whistling like mad. Both were glad that nothing had happened to disrupt the ceremony, although Amber had been fully prepared to put the bodychecking skills she learned playing hockey to good use.

"It'll be your turn next baby sister" said Alexander, poking her in the side "You just wait".

"No way" she said, pulling a face "I'm finishing school first, then we're getting engaged".

"Who's we" he said, looking surprised.

"None of your buisness nosy" she said, stepping out of the pew to follow Gavin and Delilah out "Don't we have a party to go to anyway".

"Fine, but I'm not letting it drop"

"Yes big brother dearest" she said, grabbing his arm and walking out behind the happy couple.

OOC: I could take some of Delilah for you I've got her running around, although she has no Gavin

Engaged?

SixWordStories
Scholar
#4289 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stylequeen
ooc: gah I could have sworn I sent you Gavin!! so so so sorry I must have completely slipped my mind will do it ASAP

It's ok, really I honestly haven't played her much so she hasn't been too lonely. Although she WAS part of the welcoming committee when *points to link above* Moved into their new place and STOLE the Garden gnome! What a brat :P

SixWordStories
Instructor
#4290 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 2:25 AM
((Hello everyone, just letting you know. I'm still alive and thinking of joining. Just can't come up with a good enough personality/bio for my model/client. Would she be placed under Custom??! Anyways, i'll work on it later.))

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
#4291 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 7:10 PM
ooc:Ohhh I want all yous guyses simmies in my game! now that I can play it

Chinsa scurried into the isle behind Amber and Alexander. She whispered in Alexanders ear "where is the party?" She wanted to stop and take off her shoes she thought to herself "they were cute and nice, for fifteen minutes but now they are causing me excrutiating pain". She kept smiling as she walked out side. Her car was parked by the curb behind the limousine that she assumed was for Delilah and Gavin. She pulled out her bag containing her reception dress, comfortable stilettos and Gavin and Delilahs wedding present. She thought to herself I hope diamond cufflings and a Diamond tennis bracelet isn't to much".
She slipped into the bathroom and changed. When she came out the limousine was gone.
Instructor
#4292 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 11:22 PM
((Oh, Grr. I was going to make my character plan a wedding! Lol. I suppose i could do it still. She's supposed to be already engaged, after graduation. I spent like, an hour drafting a Bio that i liked last night! Lol. ))

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Scholar
#4293 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 6:33 PM
OOC: *giggles* There's some lovely pics I just have to show you guys!

D and A

Funnies

Wedding

Oh, and Amber gets home from the Honeymoon, they go upstairs to "Celebrate". I hear the chimes first time (YAY)

So they wake up, I send hubby to workout because he needs a bodyskill point.

Amber wants to stargaze so i figure OK, fine. I send her out back. Well she bloody got abducted by Aliens! In Pleasantview! That's only my....third NATURAL abduction (Curious brothers excepted). Poor thing *snuggles Amber*

SixWordStories
#4294 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 1:40 PM
Finally got my game to work :D

The Ruppetts Wedding

hopefully more to come :D
Scholar
#4295 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 5:48 PM
OOC: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! How cute! They have THREE bolts in my game! Though surprisingly they didn't start out to well XD

SixWordStories
Theorist
#4296 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 6:16 PM
((Well, remember, Delilah did start off as an alcoholic flirt, and Gavin started off as a total workaholic... all in all, I think that's pretty accurate. Hehehehe.))
#4297 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 6:21 PM
ooc: heehee I love them sooo much fave family to play atm I couldn't find Delilah's wedding dress, so I put her in that one as it really suits her lol
Scholar
#4298 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 6:25 PM
OOC: Gavin wants to be captain hero in my game LOL I can't remember what Delilah wants though, they're pretty damn adorable together though.

SixWordStories
#4299 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 8:49 PM
Gavin smiled as their friends and family gathered around him and Delilah, and he put his arm around her shoulder lovingly. Finally! Finally they were husband and wife and they could start their fantastic new life together - it was going to be everything he ever dreamed of and more, he just knew it

Amber and Xander were cheering loudly as they walked down the aisle together, and he grinned at them both cheekily. His parents walked over and embraced their son, his mother still snearing at Delilah a little uncomfortabely but even she had to admit, she did look stunning

"Ready for a party everyone?" Gavin called with a grin as he hounded everyone into the dance room next door where they'd have music and dancing and food for all the guests, and maybe some speeches to follow

Everyone cheered and he smiled happily, turning to the DJ and nodded, immediately Bryan Adams "Everything I Do" began playing, and the DJ announced it was time for the bride and groom to share their first dance as husband and wife

"I love you" Gavin whispered as he swept Delilah into his arms and they slow danced, "to the moon and back forever and ever"
Theorist
#4300 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 8:54 PM
Delilah blushed a little. Things were going great. She and Gavin were finally married, her friends were there, and aside from her dad being in the hospital, things were good.

"Shame you didn't let me pick the music," Delilah whispered jokingly, "but I guess you didn't want to risk having to dance to 'Iron Man' or 'Crazy Train.'" She laughed a little at this silliness. "Looks like everything's going good. As long as no one gets plastered or anything, it'll be fine."

She gave Amber and Xander a quick thumbs-up. If Mother-In-Law and Daddy-In-Law don't like it, tough, she thought. My friends are a big part of my life. Not as much so as Gavin, but... eh.

Page 172 of 173