Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

B.G. "Tears"

by QBUILDERZ Posted 21st Oct 2018 at 9:09 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2018 at 1:49 AM by QBUILDERZ

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 9:40 PM Last edited by Karen Lorraine : 21st Oct 2018 at 10:24 PM.
Love the exterior colours you've chosen for the house. Great to see you uploading again and for Sims 2, even better!

EDIT: I notice there are sims upstairs. Is this a clean version of the house? Can you clarify in the description please
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 12:24 AM
Welcome back! Your talents have been missed, and even rusty, still one of the very best TS2 builders out there
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 7:17 AM
Cool house! And it's great to have you back!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 8:27 AM
Nice colors, nice house. Just wish you had of put a driveway there.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 6:13 PM
Not even a question to download this, happy to see you still have it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 11:10 PM
Cute house! Am also wondering about the "Sim" question that was raised? Thanks!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
Love the exterior colours you've chosen for the house. Great to see you uploading again and for Sims 2, even better!

EDIT: I notice there are sims upstairs. Is this a clean version of the house? Can you clarify in the description please

Yep! No Sims - I forgot the floorplan pic for the second floor, so I had to loop back and toss them in.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
Yep! No Sims - I forgot the floorplan pic for the second floor, so I had to loop back and toss them in.
Brilliant, thank you for clarifying If you could just pop a line in your description to say so that would be awesome!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 11:59 AM
I am so sorry for your frustration, but this is a wonderful creation you have given us. Thank you for sharing with the community - glad to have you back!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 2:54 PM
Thank you very much for sharing your work. I really like that the house is in 2X2. My game goes better with small lots.
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims Girl
Nice colors, nice house. Just wish you had of put a driveway there.

Driveways were introduced with Nightlife weren't they?

You could use Mootilda's LotAdjuster to make room for a driveway
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#13 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:49 AM
QBUILDERZ So good to see you on the dark side again. I had a double take when I saw your name on this, had to check it was Sims 2.

Just a reminder if you can add into the description text (not just in the comments) that no sims have been in the uploaded lot file, this is now part of the Guidelines. Thanks.

kluless yes, cars and driveways came with Night Life.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 4:12 PM
Great to see you back, Q! very nice lot with all the tiers and that. Nice size too... not gigantic but plenty of room for two or three simmies. thanks for sharing your work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 7:21 PM
OMG QBUILDERZ IS BACK! Great lot, as usual.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 4:00 PM
Wonderful to have you back and I can see myself enjoying this lot very much. BG is so tough to return to once we've had the expanse of the EPs. I think it actually makes more faster building since there is less decision making, but the headache of going "where is that object I want?" counteracts it.

Good to see you again.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 12:44 AM
Hmm, don't know how my comment uptopic got deleted. Possibly while under the influence of sleeping pills. I sometimes doze off and wake up an hour later, past midnight, and can barely turn everything off properly.
Anyway, nice Lot.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 3:05 AM
hallo young feller me lad Good to see you back.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 5:02 AM
Unique and clever home. Love the modern style and compactness.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 2:43 PM
Good to see you back mate
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Dec 2019 at 11:22 AM
Nice house but it would have been better with a driveway. Oh well.