Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2089 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1650 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 18 of 84
Test Subject
#426 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 11:20 AM
Ok I love the idea of this hack but for some reason my game will not start with it installed. I checked my framework twice and even installed the monkey bars thing by Delphy and it says it's fine. So then I checked to make sure that the version of the game I have is compatable and according to your post it is; so now I am at a loss as to what is causing the problem. Do you have any ideas? Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#427 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mengdi
Ok I love the idea of this hack but for some reason my game will not start with it installed. I checked my framework twice and even installed the monkey bars thing by Delphy and it says it's fine.

Please read the overview page again. Do you have the correct dll file in the correct place? Do you have them in the WA folder, if you have WA? Is there no conflicting core mod installed?
Test Subject
#428 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 3:47 AM
im having BIG trouble with this.
okay well i deleted all of my mods, and my sims 3 worked again, so i re-downloaded this hack and it wouldn't work anymore. and im using the helper monkey think too Help me.
Scholar
Original Poster
#429 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theycallmebunny
im having BIG trouble with this.
okay well i deleted all of my mods, and my sims 3 worked again, so i re-downloaded this hack and it wouldn't work anymore. and im using the helper monkey think too Help me.

The helper monkey isn't WA compatible, so if you have WA, make sure you copy the d9d dll file in the WA directory, too.
Test Subject
#430 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 9:36 PM
Brilliant! Thank you. For people who choose not to use the awesome mod, like myself...it works great and is natural. I left off the calves and thighs, and used all the others. The instructions you provide are clear and very helpful and simple. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#431 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 8:58 AM
Thanks for this hack, i will use it alot. But is it possible to make arm sliders to?
Test Subject
#432 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 12:30 PM
thanks for the FAQ it saved me reading through lots of pages. hopefully it works now

thankyou for the great mod more realistic sims yay!
Test Subject
#433 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 12:52 PM
Can you upade the hack
Beacause me game crash
Test Subject
#434 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 3:18 PM
I can't get this to work.
I put the files in the mods/packages folder but, I still don't see any other sliders in the create a sims other than the two you usually have.

I don't have WA. Just, Sims 3
Scholar
Original Poster
#435 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tagnord
Can you upade the hack
Beacause me game crash

The hack is OK, read the overview page on how to install it.

Quote: Originally posted by Red Panda
I can't get this to work.
I put the files in the mods/packages folder but, I still don't see any other sliders in the create a sims other than the two you usually have.

They are together with the other facial sliders in the head and mouth region. Not where the fitness/fatness sliders are.
Test Subject
#436 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 6:30 PM
Does it works with the 2.2.8 patch?
Scholar
Original Poster
#437 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Indriana
Does it works with the 2.2.8 patch?

The sliders yes. The core mod no. So if you want to remove the slider limit you will need to find an old core mod (I think S3Z made one).

Or just update your game...
Test Subject
#438 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 8:04 PM
I would like to ask you something. So as it seems it conflicts with Pescado's awesome.mod is that right?
Scholar
Original Poster
#439 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aramis
I would like to ask you something. So as it seems it conflicts with Pescado's awesome.mod is that right?

The SliderHack will conflict, but you don't need it if you have Awesomemod. So just install the sliders and everything is fine...
Lab Assistant
#440 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 10:58 PM
Wow, I came back to MTS after several months of not playing, and this was the first thing I saw. THANKS MAN!
Test Subject
#441 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 2:06 PM
It doesn't work in my the sims around the world
Test Subject
#442 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiidanny
It doesn't work in my the sims around the world

I also tried to install the mod today, but it crashes the game on the "World Adventures Expansion" loading screen.

I was excited to try it...
Test Subject
#443 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 7:59 AM
I'm having problems with this mod too, i don't know how to use it, can somebody tell me. i installed it, i don't have any crashes, but i don't know where to find it and use it.
HELP!!!!!!
Test Subject
#444 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 11:23 AM Last edited by simcell289 : 29th Jan 2010 at 11:25 AM. Reason: not a "thanks Post"
found a BIG bug: the randomize Sim function can't change your slider variables!

Scholar
Original Poster
#445 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MsRed
I also tried to install the mod today, but it crashes the game on the "World Adventures Expansion" loading screen.

I was excited to try it...

Quote: Originally posted by brobotti
I'm having problems with this mod too, i don't know how to use it, can somebody tell me. i installed it, i don't have any crashes, but i don't know where to find it and use it.
HELP!!!!!!

Read the FAQ on the overview page please.

Quote: Originally posted by simcell289
found a BIG bug: the randomize Sim function can't change your slider variables!

Right. Although I don't consider this a major bug. If you know how to fix it, I will consider integrating it, if not, I think this issue is really minor and I wont put much effort in fixing this.
Instructor
#446 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 6:23 PM
Thanks for your creations. My comment is sincere, I love to make big-breast-big-butt-thin-waist simmies

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Test Subject
#447 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 6:46 PM Last edited by casper34 : 30th Jan 2010 at 3:32 AM.
Where is game/bin? I've looked through all the files and I cant find it. I've also looked in 'search' and it only comes up with documents that have it written into them not the location.
Test Subject
#448 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:44 PM
Installed this, made a female sim and added her to my town. later my sim got her preggy and she had some weird mutant child just a mess of a stretchy thing. Anyone else have weird children from sims changed by this mod?
Scholar
Original Poster
#449 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hothnogg
Installed this, made a female sim and added her to my town. later my sim got her preggy and she had some weird mutant child just a mess of a stretchy thing. Anyone else have weird children from sims changed by this mod?

Interesting. In my game I have had more than 20 children with slidered parents and I never had such a problem.

And there are a lot of reports of stretchy sims from people that don't have installed my sliders, so I suppose this is a general game issue.
Test Subject
#450 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 11:17 PM
Does it works whit World Adventures Expansion?
Please help
Page 18 of 84