Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#826 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
@thiagomichel Here's the slider if you want it. But, please note from the post above yours #818 the slider will affect the other two age groups as-well (child , young adult though elder) if you have the in-live mode short slider version for them. (It won't affect the CAS version).

Look, serious man! I love you very much and thank you for making it available and taking care of my request. You saved me aaah.

:lovestruc
Advertisement
Test Subject
#827 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 10:51 PM
Still doesn't work...
Test Subject
#828 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 2:52 AM
Default Toddler height slider
@thiagomichel Here's the slider if you want it. But, please note from the post above yours #818 the slider will affect the other two age groups as-well (child , young adult though elder) if you have the in-live mode short slider version for them. (It won't affect the CAS version).

I have the toddler height and script mod do I need anything else to download in order for it to work and what command code do I put in ?
Instructor
#829 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 5:52 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 2nd Aug 2018 at 6:04 AM.
@mocha2hard2drive Command add_slider height <number> Example add_slider height -30
Instructor
#830 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 6:03 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 2nd Aug 2018 at 6:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by merdersupernova
Still doesn't work...

If your referring to the in-live mode version you'll going to need the script file for the slider(s) to work. Which you can get the script here - http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...644#post5218644.
To get the cheat command to open in-live mode press Shift+CTRL+C on your keyboard and type in add_slider height <number> Example add_slider height -50 Should work for you without a problem. Or if you're referring to the CAS version? Resize the sim's height by clicking on their feet by moving the mouse up and down in CAS. .Some shoes you might need to take off to see the arrow to adjust their height.

Quote: Originally posted by beegomez
I have to update any other script or package for the toddler slider works fine or keep the same files that I use to childrens? thank you for that and the stupid questions >c<

The slider edited for children works for all ages. The reason for that is because it's the same slider just edited. I'm sure the only reason not to have it work for the other age groups is to make children sims a new slider from scratch. Either a in-live mode version and/or CAS version and the same with toddlers. I don't know how to create a slider from scratch I just know how to edit them.

Quote: Originally posted by thiagomichel
I love you very much and thank you for making it available and taking care of my request.

You're welcome.
Test Subject
#831 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 2:07 AM
I have a request/question, if I may ask here. Is there an arm and leg length slider anywhere? If so, will someone please share the link? If not...well, then I'm a complete doofus for asking an imaginary person for a link to an imaginary download!
Test Subject
#832 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kamikazewolf
I would like to confirm that Slider Scripts.ts4script is broken as of seasons patch (hella lastexceptions texts in game). can someone plz update it?

I had the same problem. My game kept crashing upon exit. I downloaded and replaced the old files with the sliders edited by Manderz0630 (post #779) and the slider script for the in-game version by Ash77 (post #391) and now it all seems to work smoothly. No game crashes or lastexceptions so far.
Test Subject
#833 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blackhalo10
I had the same problem. My game kept crashing upon exit. I downloaded and replaced the old files with the sliders edited by Manderz0630 (post #779) and the slider script for the in-game version by Ash77 (post #391) and now it all seems to work smoothly. No game crashes or lastexceptions so far.

OK. I will try these because I think Luumia's arent that good (the torso is misportioned and the arms are misaligned!) also, this is the only post that thoroughly explained what I needed to download to make this work lol
Lab Assistant
#834 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 3:26 AM
Look, serious man! I love you very much and thank you for making it available and taking care of my request. You saved me aaah.

does this still work
Scholar
#835 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsPixelPalace
does this still work

Nothing changed since yesterday.
Mad Poster
#836 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 5:01 AM
Sorry if this has already been asked before but, since I already use Luumia's height slider for adults, is there one here that's specifically for kids? If so what do I need to downoad?

The Receptacle still lives!
Lab Assistant
#837 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 1:26 PM
I was using a combo of sliders but they no longer work after the recent update, what do I do?
Lab Assistant
#838 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blackhalo10

what command do I use for the toddlers height
Lab Assistant
#839 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:07 PM

what files are you using and do they still work
Lab Assistant
#840 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:10 PM
Here's the child slider. (in-game) It's not finish someone can edit it if they want. Please make sure the other short slider (one for adults) is not flagged for children sims or the two won't work together

Please see spoiler on how to do that if you don't know.

what do I do to ajust their height? add_slider height ?
Lab Assistant
#841 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:41 PM
If your referring to the in-live mode version you'll going to need the script file for the slider(s) to work. Which you can get the script here - http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...644#post5218644.
To get the cheat command to open in-live mode press Shift+CTRL+C on your keyboard and type in add_slider height <number> Example add_slider height -50 Should work for you without a problem. Or if you're referring to the CAS version? Resize the sim's height by clicking on their feet by moving the mouse up and down in CAS. .Some shoes you might need to take off to see the arrow to adjust their height.

The slider edited for children works for all ages. The reason for that is because it's the same slider just edited. I'm sure the only reason not to have it work for the other age groups is to make children sims a new slider from scratch. Either a in-live mode version and/or CAS version and the same with toddlers. I don't know how to create a slider from scratch I just know how to edit them.

You're welcome.

I used the height Slider Short Toddlers and the script you linked but it wont work
Lab Assistant
#842 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:43 PM
I apologize for the spam but I can't figure out what to download. It is quite confusing.
Scholar
#843 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Sorry if this has already been asked before but, since I already use Luumia's height slider for adults, is there one here that's specifically for kids? If so what do I need to downoad?

See the post above by Blackhalo, those are the ones I use and they work.
Instructor
#844 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsPixelPalace
I used the height Slider Short Toddlers and the script you linked but it wont work

In-live mode version. Open the cheat command and type add_slider height <number> goes from 0 to -100 (the short slider) example : add_slider height -50 Works for all ages.
Also make sure you have script mods enabled through the game options.
Lab Assistant
#845 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 10:47 PM
In-live mode version. Open the cheat command and type add_slider height <number> goes from 0 to -100 (the short slider) example : add_slider height -50 Works for all ages.
Also make sure you have script mods enabled through the game options.

okay so the toddler height short + the script by ash77 is for live mode right
Lab Assistant
#846 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 10:49 PM
sorry im asking so many questions i just wanna make sure i get this right
Lab Assistant
#847 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 11:01 PM
One more question lol please forgive me but is there a slider that allows you to go over the height 0?
btw it works now you're a life saver
Instructor
#848 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 12:32 AM
Here - one is a CAS version: Cmar CAS slider Feet and the in-live mode: the Height Slider Tall Head Fix. The sliders are compatible with each other.
Use the height slider tall and the cmar Cas slider from the link. - http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...527#post5397527
Lab Assistant
#849 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 2:43 PM
Uh oh. I have Script and CC enabled in game, and all of the files are in one place, why isn't it working? The "sliders" don't show and typing in the code does nothing. Do they have to be right in the Mods folder or can they be in a subfolder? I am so confused.
Scholar
#850 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Frechi
Uh oh. I have Script and CC enabled in game, and all of the files are in one place, why isn't it working? The "sliders" don't show and typing in the code does nothing. Do they have to be right in the Mods folder or can they be in a subfolder? I am so confused.

Script files must not be placed lower than one subfolder in Mods folder.

Have you the updated files recommended in the thread?
The original mod is not working.
Page 34 of 44