Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
O_o
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2023 at 2:34 AM
Default Llama Moodlets?
Hello! So I am trying to figure out where these llama moodlets are coming from. They are repeated moodlets the sim already has. I can't seem to figure out which mod it is...has anyone come across this before?

Screenshots

I want, I need, therefore I am a sim!
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 24th Mar 2023 at 3:53 AM Last edited by coolspear1 : 24th Mar 2023 at 4:09 AM.
Do you have a mod that allows to show all active buffs on a sim? Because Maxis make a lot of hidden buffs the player is not meant to see, and they look exactly like that. The default llama image with no unique title or description of the buff (moodlet) so they all say the same thing because Maxis gave them no text. A sim can have many, and they do actually do unique and different things, you're just not supposed to see them. Looks like a mod is allowing you to see them all.

I'm guessing it will be a script mod having an option to do that. Making a tuning mod to un-hide hidden buffs would involve individually editing many, many hundreds of buff xml files and no modder in their right mind would do that. Humans don't live that long. But a script mod to unhide them all would be quick and easy.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots