Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 4:02 AM
Assigning employees to multiple jobs?
I was just wondering if it's possible to assign your employees to multiple jobs. I just started my first business the other day, it's a sweets shop/ restaurant & I've already got 8 employees: two servers, one hostess, one cook, someone to restock, someone to tidy things up, and a cashier, but as it stands right now they can't have any days off cuz the business is open 7 days a week. So I was hoping maybe if I can assign multiple jobs to the same sim they could each have days off.

Thanks for the help!
Angie
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 10:57 AM
i dont think it is cus they go to one job and stick to it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 4:43 PM
Oh well, thanks though. anyone got any ideas on how I can give my sims days off & still keep the business open?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 7:52 PM
You can't have sims with more than one assigned job at a time. What I do is usually if I have a shop and a resturant combined is, have 1 server (thats usually enough for a community lot) a chef a hostess and a cashier. I then have 1 person to restock and tidy up when needed (I just cancel what they are assigned for and assign a new job).

So thats only 5 employees needed at a time, meaning you can give people days off if you want.

I never trust my employers to do sales so usually leave that up to myself, also If I see somethig that needs restocking I will just have my sim go and do it.

But, if you want to make it easier, there are hacks that allow you to employ more than 8 people.

Me addicted to the Sims? Never! You only have an addiction if you attend meetings.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 2:33 AM
Well, since my business is pretty small having 5 employees & 3 extra would probably work, but if not I'll go find me one of those hacks. Thanks for the help everyone