Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 4:08 PM
I have a question about WEEK TWO, DAY TWO..
Everyone practices mixology and cooking, but how come they don't gain or lose any AP?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 10:45 PM
Como faço para mostrar os spoiler?
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vini2005
Como faço para mostrar os spoiler?

[sspoiler] [/sspoiler] pero con solo uno s.
Test Subject
#104 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 4:17 AM
Hi! I know this challenge is old, but I'm confused about random events. Do we make them up? Are they already there and I'm just missing something? I really want to do this challenge, but I don't want to do it if I figure out I've been doing something wrong the whole time xD Does anyone have the answer?
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jellabella
Hi! I know this challenge is old, but I'm confused about random events. Do we make them up? Are they already there and I'm just missing something? I really want to do this challenge, but I don't want to do it if I figure out I've been doing something wrong the whole time xD Does anyone have the answer?

Theres a area lower in the challenge!
Test Subject
#106 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 10:57 PM
Thanks for making this challenge! I actually adapted it to play in TS2 (having to mess with some of the mechanics and the scoring system) but I made it somewhat playable and it was a lot of fun! And surprisingly hard when there are fewer skills available in the game, and the other candidates maxed out their Creativity and Logic skills in no time...it made the events for chess or painting or music so much harder to win. I got attached to all my candidate girls (even the filler girl, who was added because I had no ideas for a sixth candidate, because she ended up as my most fierce rival in terms of skills) and am looking forward to moving them into the neighbourhood proper now that my main character has married the prince.

It made a great excuse to finally use all the fancy historical clothing and buildings I downloaded, too!
Test Subject
#107 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CallistaTheSim
Theres a area lower in the challenge!

Thanks! I only figured out that it was there after week 1 *facepalms* But this challenge is so much fun!!! I'm on the last day and it looks like my character will win, even though I tried to get the other's points up as much as I could. I literally spent hours going through their outfits, traits, and looks so they'd all have a fair chance to win. Oh my gosh, if they have a daughter first, I wonder how interesting it would be to do this with guys instead of girls! (Extreme Selection series vibes going on here.) But I definitely want to do it again. I got attached to all my characters and have planned some of their future. I'm so excited and hope to post screenshots (if I figure out how to do that.) Thanks for making this challenge! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#108 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 6:15 AM
I know this thread hasn't had any action for awhile, but I just found it today and I'm framming rather excited about starting this thing!

As it so happens, I was in the process... erm, AM in the process... of building a castle! Right smack-dab on that big ol' lot on the island in Windenberg. I had left it for a few weeks, but after reading this thread today, I jumped back into the lot and made some good progress (if I do say so myself. ) I am keeping this challenge's requirements in mind for this version of the castle. So I won't install a pool (can you imagine all the swimming???) or a media room or a games room, or other such rot-'n'-stuff. Nope, only books and chess and painting and music and such-'n'-such. :D

After a couple hours or so, I got bored with building/decorating for now, so I have started on my six princesses. I used some randomizing to help me get six that are not all the same and I'm happy with their genetics now. I only have everyday outfits for them so far. SOOOOO much farther to go!

My "princesses" are more the "Meghan Markle" type. Ain't no Disney in 'em! They are 6 lovely (or not so?) girls from ordinary homes with not one drop of royal blood in 'em. But the prince has called for a ball and a challenge... or wait, maybe that was the king and the prince is spitting mad about it... or the queen is conniving to get her son married off and has set up this insane system of some kind of points and a stay in the official Windenberg castle for FREE and she threw in some swag, just for "fun"...

Poor prince.

Hopefully at the end of this thing, he'll get a bride worthy of his humility and grace.

Which reminds me... FRAM! I need a royal family!

** runs back to CAS **
Test Subject
#109 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 6:06 AM
Erm... I hope this is OK, but I'm going to double-post, since it's a bit of a dead thread but I really wanted folks to know that this is still a really fun challenge! I completed it today, after 4 days of playing. Now, keep in mind that I was also pausing play every once in awhile to add a new bit into my castle, so that extended the actually game play time for me. So on the day I realized we'd need to exercise but I'd not put in any exercise equipment, I created a room with treadmills and punching bags and yoga mats and meditation stools. :D

Anyway, I totally trounced the whole thing, point-wise, but I got a couple of lucky breaks with the random roll days, for sure, and I'm a highly goal-oriented player. LOL What I loved was the little story unfolding along the way - just enough to give my brain the fuel for some fun backstories and histories.

I'll be continuing the story in my play with these two. Sure, they're betrothed, but hey, the have to still really fall in love! And then there's the whole marriage thing to work out! He's moved back into the castle (in his own, locked suite) so that he can get to know his chosen one better before the wedding. I haven't yet sent the other hopefuls away. They may serve a purpose for me yet, like being maids and repair people and nannies... HA!

At the very least, they need to attend The Windenberg Wedding of the Century before disappearing into lesser marriages or lives...

I will complete my castle's landscaping and upload it to the Gallery when done in case any other folks come along and want to give this a try and use it. Here is a quick sneak peak of it lit up at night (as it looks thus far):

My OriginID is WebbyMom. Off to do some landscaping!
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WebbyMom
Erm... I hope this is OK, but I'm going to double-post, since it's a bit of a dead thread but I really wanted folks to know that this is still a really fun challenge! I completed it today, after 4 days of playing. Now, keep in mind that I was also pausing play every once in awhile to add a new bit into my castle, so that extended the actually game play time for me. So on the day I realized we'd need to exercise but I'd not put in any exercise equipment, I created a room with treadmills and punching bags and yoga mats and meditation stools. :D

Anyway, I totally trounced the whole thing, point-wise, but I got a couple of lucky breaks with the random roll days, for sure, and I'm a highly goal-oriented player. LOL What I loved was the little story unfolding along the way - just enough to give my brain the fuel for some fun backstories and histories.

I'll be continuing the story in my play with these two. Sure, they're betrothed, but hey, the have to still really fall in love! And then there's the whole marriage thing to work out! He's moved back into the castle (in his own, locked suite) so that he can get to know his chosen one better before the wedding. I haven't yet sent the other hopefuls away. They may serve a purpose for me yet, like being maids and repair people and nannies... HA!

At the very least, they need to attend The Windenberg Wedding of the Century before disappearing into lesser marriages or lives...

I will complete my castle's landscaping and upload it to the Gallery when done in case any other folks come along and want to give this a try and use it. Here is a quick sneak peak of it lit up at night (as it looks thus far):

My OriginID is WebbyMom. Off to do some landscaping!

OMG XD Now I con do this challenge without a crappy outside-mostly house. TYSM :D
Test Subject
#111 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 2:34 PM
Week one, day two: the random event sorted leaded to nothing at all and my princesses are so bored that 2 of them started to date and woohoo.

Noice !
Test Subject
#112 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 12:21 PM
my Sim ended up winning, despite her four Schemer points! :P
Test Subject
#113 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 5:51 PM
I know that the creator of this challenge hasn't been on in a while... but does anyone have any ideas on what to do on Week 3 Day 3 (Tuesday) with the Gardening overhaul? Since it's not possible to have plants of 'Very Nice', 'Good', or 'Great' quality - it skips right to Excellent. The bar does go up a little as you get closer to evolving it - should I count that as Very Nice? I love this challenge by the way, I've tried to do it in the past and dropped it mid-way, but I'm finally on track to finishing it!! ;;
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 5:59 PM
Love this challenge! I started a let's play series using this challenge on my channel. It's exactly the same, except that I control all of the candidates and none of them are "mine" :D
If you're interested you can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgy...t8ug_lKsYpi1sJW
Test Subject
#115 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 5:41 AM
This is really fun so far! I realized I made a mistake with one of my overhaul mods for Vampires, which meant that the "Drink Deeply" interaction can kill. I've already lost two girls, and had to backfill with others! I've disabled it, and I'm chalking it up to adding more story drama-- none of them know that one of their fellow candidates is a vampire who's killed twice. Maybe my candidate and her bitter rival will have to team up to stop the vampire? Who knows, in the coming days...
Test Subject
#116 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 2:15 PM
Hi! I love this challenge and yesterday night I was going to start it, but... I could have *just a little bit* carried away... I thought that - don't take it bad what I'm going to say, of course - with the newest expansion packs (especially Season and Get Famous) this challenge it became a little bit outdated... It's a problem for you if I try to "update" this challenge and make a new post, giving the credits to you, of course?
Thank you in advance for the answer and sorry for my english (I'm Italian)!

Achi.
Test Subject
#117 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 8:19 PM
Gonna try this as my very first Sims challenge, wish me luck!
Test Subject
#118 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gaymergirl
Gonna try this as my very first Sims challenge, wish me luck!

Alright, so....within the first three days; two contestants caught fire, one died (and was quickly revived by the Main Princess), all of the Non-Player Princesses had wet themselves at least twice and were refusing to sleep in any of the nine beds or take a shower. The King apparently died halfway through as well, so when the second party occurred, he couldn't be there to watch yet another contestant die - by passing out from exhaustion in the pool (she was also revived) - which ended up causing some severe depression within the crew.

In the end, the Main Princess won as the Prince's true love and equal ruler, however, she didn't marry him...he was just too arrogant for her tastes.

Test Subject
#119 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 12:50 AM
Default Loved This Challenge!!
Hello, anyone still trying this challenge in 2020???? Well, at least I AM. This was my very first sims challenge that I completed and I loved every single part of it. I had so much fun creating all the princess candidates and the royal family. I finished the challenge tonight after playing the whole day yesterday and today basically.
Ended up with 4630 aspiration points, so unfortunately no prince for me...

I truly recommend this challenge to all Sims 4 players out there <3
Page 5 of 5