Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2024 at 9:24 PM Last edited by Vensey : 4th May 2024 at 3:53 PM.
Default WCIF A Mod to Talk to Self Without Insane Trait? + Update: Unlocking Other Interactions
Update: I am simplifying my original post into a list of things that I hope to find either mods for or tutorials on how to accomplish (either by Nraas Retuner, Story Progression, Master Controller, etc.). I will also try to update with anything that I may find as a result of my searches.

I am looking for the following mods/retuning settings:

- Teens being able to Moonlight at Bars (in general, unlocking age-locked activities)

- All Sims can steal without the Kleptomaniac trait/all Sims can to talk to themselves without having the Insane Trait (in general, I want to know how to "unlock" interactions that are trait-specific)

- Stop my teen or any teen from automatically being pushed to go to school (the game keeps trying to force an autonomous "go to school" action on me, and I don't want that; I have to keep cancelling it manually)

- Remove the "React to Noisy Sim" reaction from sims being awoken by a crying baby

- Ideally, a conversion for this puppy pad that was made for the Sims 4 to allow pets to pee in apartments: https://ravasheen.com/download/ulti...dog-potty-pads/

- Dumpster diving which can result in getting food FOUND: The Hobo Collection here contains a trash can that can be used to find food

Thank you!