Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 3:46 PM
Default Pets sleeping on beds
I finally managed to narrow down the hack that was preventing me from being able to tell my pets to sleep on a sim bed (with controlpets on) and it turned out to be Smart Beds.

Does anyone have any idea how it might be fixed to allow you to tell your pets to sleep on beds? I had a look at it, but I have no idea what's preventing it.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 4:21 PM
I had an issue where it caused my pets to sink into floor. I resolved the issue by removing it and switching to simler90's mod.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 5:42 PM
I found that allmenus still allows pets to sleep on beds, though that's quite a kludge.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 6:03 AM
Hmm, I might try simler's mod. It looks like it does pretty much the same thing. Thanks. The only problem is that I'll need to find a new sleep on community lots mod, as I have the Smart Beds plugin that allows that.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 6:05 AM
I'm trying simler's mod now too, thanks for the link. :D

I have sleep on comm lots as a separate mod- by Pescado I think.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 8:27 AM
Numenor also made a sleep on community lots mod.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 11:59 AM Last edited by Charity : 11th Oct 2018 at 12:12 PM.
Oh yeah, I used to have that. I must have swapped it for the Smart Beds one. I'll give it a go again.

Edit: Bugger. Comments say that it has a clash with the beds hack.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 12:55 PM
simler's mod with the sleep on com lots mod?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 4:20 PM
That's right.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 11:29 PM
Well I installed it last night and just had a horrible playthrough-but I don't think it would be that mod. Part of it was I think EA borkedness of player run restaurants. But all through that, I forgot to even check the mod out on the beds. Doh! So ugh I better do that today. If odd glitches continue I will try removing that mod.
I had Chris Hatch bus showing up continually. The sims got on and it did that after that.
I could not sell makeovers at my salon.
My playable restaurant staff at my player run restaurant unassigned and reassigned themselves different jobs.-could be EA borkedness.
It also ended in more pink flashing-pretty sure that one is simply my thumbnails.

None of that relates to beds at all-but who knows.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 3:17 PM
Did you find out if the comm lots mods was clashing?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 10:48 PM
No, I should pull that and play my salon again. I'll do that later today.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 9:22 AM
Looks as if they're incompatible. Looks like I'll have to figure out why Smart Beds doesn't let pets sleep on them after all. DX

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Interaction - Sleep - Autonomous - TEST
Group ID: 0x7F4437F2
Instance ID: 0x0000209B
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\Numenor_Sleep-on-comm-lot_AllGames.package
\downloads\Sleep in Your Own Bed Mod - UPDATE 5.package

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Interaction - Sleep TEST
Group ID: 0x7FB6CAE4
Instance ID: 0x00001008
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\Numenor_Sleep-on-comm-lot_AllGames.package
\downloads\Sleep in Your Own Bed Mod - UPDATE 5.package
Mad Poster
#14 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Hmm, I might try simler's mod. It looks like it does pretty much the same thing. Thanks. The only problem is that I'll need to find a new sleep on community lots mod, as I have the Smart Beds plugin that allows that.

Perhaps try out Numerious's mod?

Oh, somebody already mentioned it.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 3:56 AM
Unfortunately, that one clashes with simler's mod. I guess that's why Smart Beds has a Comm Sleep Plugin, because they modify the same code.