Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 8:13 PM
Default What TV show are you watching right now or obsessed with
I didn't see a thread on this, so i am starting on.

Well, i currently havr two shows im obsessed with: Star Trek TOS and an australia drama Sea Patrol.

What is everybody else watching

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 8:14 PM
BBC Sherlock. I love me some Benedict Cumberbatch. And Martin Freeman.
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 9:58 PM
The Walking Dead
Flipping Out (Season finale next week )
I also like all the different series of The Real Housewives.
Alchemist
#4 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 10:16 PM
Rizzoli & Isles
Rizzoli & Isles
Rizzoli & Isles

*coughs*

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Inventor
#5 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 1:54 AM
I am obsessed with a LOT of shows.. Recently I've started to watch Lost all over again. Can't believe I have the patience, but I'm just reminding myself how good that show actually was (I was one of those that survived all 6 seasons). I'm also quite addicted to The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl... I watch so many different types of shows, I know.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 7:16 AM
Doctor Who (all of it, ALL OF IT I SAY!), BBC Sherlock, Supernatural, Torchwood, Whose Line . . .

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 2:06 PM
Alias, Lost, Doctor Who and Buffy are my main obbsessions!

I especially love Alias, it does not get enough credit these days!

-and in that moment, i was infinate.
Theorist
#8 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 4:26 PM
I've been on a really big TV binge recently, It started with Pushing Daisies, and then moved back to TORCHWOOD, I rewatched Series 5 of Doctor Who, then the entirety of Dead Like Me. Last night I caught up on Once Upon a Time, but I've been suggested to watch Community, too. Maybe I should give Lost a try..

Oh, and long-time obsession shows include Misfits (currently airing and watching), Being Human, Sherlock, Miranda..

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Mad Poster
#9 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Petchy
I've been on a really big TV binge recently, It started with Pushing Daisies, and then moved back to TORCHWOOD, I rewatched Series 5 of Doctor Who, then the entirety of Dead Like Me. Last night I caught up on Once Upon a Time, but I've been suggested to watch Community, too. Maybe I should give Lost a try..

I love Dead Like Me - so sad that they didn't do another season. I didn't like the Dead Like Me: Life After Death movie that much though.
Instructor
#10 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 12:04 AM Last edited by Ladyhawke976 : 14th May 2014 at 12:23 AM.
Of course, some of these are on now and some I'm still waiting for. UPDATED.

Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries - (It's starting to wear a bit thin....)
Bones - (It's worn down to the bones. Get it? If I miss an episode, I no longer really care, but I still watch it, mainly because of DB.)
Homeland
The Walking Dead
Revolution - (Go ahead and cancel it. I don't mind. )
Almost Human - (Almost made it to a second season, but no dice.)
Game of Thrones
Once Upon a Time
Sleepy Hollow
Fargo
Bates Motel
The Original's - (I'm obsessed with Elijah - the chivalrous vampire. Also Klaus, only because it's fun to watch him go completely mental.)

I still miss Fringe...
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 2:32 AM
I love Once Upon a Time. SO GOOD.
Scholar
#12 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 12:17 AM
I watch Clone Wars.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
I am obsessed with a LOT of shows.. Recently I've started to watch Lost all over again. Can't believe I have the patience, but I'm just reminding myself how good that show actually was (I was one of those that survived all 6 seasons). I'm also quite addicted to The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl... I watch so many different types of shows, I know.

I never understood the point of Lost. When I saw it on tv, they were on the island and then they wern't. I couldn't be bothered watching it, when it jumped around so much

Alchemist
#14 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 11:02 PM
Bringing this back to life.

With Rizzoli & Isles's season 3 over, I needed to waste my life on something else, so I've started watching Once Upon a Time. It's so amazing how they've changed all these fairytales and made them so damn badass! The actors are really good looking too. I love it!

Besides that, Miranda. I've loved it since season 1 and I'm not planning to stop doing so anytime soon.

Theorist
#15 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 5:50 AM
I don't know. Sometimes I'll watch Monk reruns or Ugly Betty. We pay monthly for these channels. To be honest, I get more amusement from the internet, and seeing a show at a certain time slot seems a bother when I can just Netflix, Hulu, fanfic, or hear some internet radio while I do Photoshop. If shows could be a little... MORE... maybe set up a Tetris overlay while Thrones is on, or draw mustaches on them or... how about edit them on the fly and change the music and everyone can see our new creation? The only time I really sit down for a show is while in company, then we end up talking over the show and pointing things out such as metaphors or bad dissolve choices.
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 3:57 PM
CSI Miami
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eighternity Sims
CSI Miami

I love CSI Miami too, I'm just sad that they axed it

Field Researcher
#18 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 4:55 AM
Currently, my shows are:

-Daria
-King of the Hill
-Supernatural
-Monk
-The Twilight Zone (original)
-The Wonder Years

Thank you Netflix! Well, except for Daria. I have the series on DVD.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Magic And Pancakes
Daria

I love this show. I remember when they originally showed it on ABC in Australia. I don't think I missed an episode

Theorist
#20 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 8:26 PM
Castle. So obsessed. I don't have that much free time at the moment so I'm not watching a lot of TV, but I still find time to watch the latest episode of Castle. The only person I know IRL who watches it is my best friend's boyfriend. We have never really got on that well but since we found out the other watched Castle we've actually been having conversations! I still want somebody to fangirl over it with though.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
#21 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 1:28 AM
One of my favorite shows now is Girls. I like how the show is created by a woman and written by two women, but the men on the show often come off better than the females.
And the new season of Archer is starting Thursday, so that's something I'm looking forward to.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 9:22 AM
I just finished watching season 1 and 2 of MLP: FiM in 2 days straight. I gotta say that I have a lot of free time...
Alchemist
#23 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 11:20 AM
I've started watching Lost Girl a few days ago, and now I'm up to date with the episodes. Waiting for the 3rd episode of season 3 on Monday.

Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 10:24 AM
Patiently waiting for a new TV show obsession. Need to save myself for the right one!
Inventor
#25 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 3:54 AM
Switched at Birth and Days of Our Lives.
Page 1 of 21