Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#76 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 11:39 AM
Can I have orange?

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Original Poster
#77 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 12:56 PM
Yay more apps :D

Everyone who requested a color so far has gotten it!

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
#78 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:02 PM
EDIT: I've decided. Can I have yellow please

Quote: Originally posted by PuX- 80's
I.nfectious, Elliot...a lover?
what can I say, he's full of surprises is my Elliot :D
#79 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:07 PM
I'll take purple too
Test Subject
#80 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:33 PM
I guess yellow please =]

<3
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:55 PM
Can we post couples that live in past, too? I really want send in the nicest couple I have. Medieval?
Field Researcher
#82 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 4:46 PM
Gah purple's gone! Can I have yellow then?
Test Subject
#83 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 4:55 PM
Default Application: The Stewart-Lewsey Family

Application: The Stewart-Lewsey Family

Names

Harriet: Hello, I am Harriet Stewart

Matt: And I am Matthew Lewsey, but please, call me Matt

Ages:

Harriet: We are both 21

Matt: We live in the city centre in Birmingham, England. It is lovely but sometimes we do long for the quiet life in the country...

How long have you two been together?

Harriet: Hold on, let me work this out, we met on my 14th Birthday...

Matt: 7 Years

Why did you two decide to get married?

Matt: It just seems like the right time, y'know? We have been together so long, and it just felt like we want to keep that going for the rest of our lives.

Harriet

Matt

Couple Shot

Free Shot

----

Can I have green please?
#84 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 5:46 PM
Default Jesse Terrero and Vanessa Rivera Round 1-xxcali_canelaxx
(im assuming i got purple like i asked) Hope this is okay!

The Brides Maids

"I think everyone was looking at a different camera, *laughs* but, this is Alejandra, my best friend since forever, my older sister Tatiana, who is also my maid of honor, Jesse's sister Sophia, who is an amazing friend of mine that I can't wait to have as as sister and that adorable little flower girl is my sweet niece Desiree. Aren't those dresses fab?"
-Vanessa

The Grooms Men

"Here are my boys! Thats Ron, my best friend since middleschool, my younger brother Jovanny who I am very close with and who is also my best man (god that was a hard decision!), and my older brother Anthony, the work aholic who I am happy was able to fly out from New York." -Jesse

"Don't they look sexy in the suits I picked? -Vanessa

The Group

"This is cute, the boys were trying so hard to pose nice. Atleast my girls are doin' it! *laughs* What is Desiree doing?! -Vanessa

THE INVITATION
#85 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 9:05 PM
Default I.nfectious - ROUND ONE
I've put the finishing touches to my Application

Meet The Wedding Party

Colour: Yellow

The Bridesmaids:

The Groomsmen:

The Wedding Party:

Who's Who...
From Left To Right: That's Anita, my mum and my best friend. She has given me so much support over the years and I owe her so much. I love you mum. - Keeyla
*laughs* and that's Noah & Lucas, they're my two best mates, we've all known each other since primary school so not having them at my wedding would just be too weird. It was a tough choice deciding who would be my Best Man but as Lucas did such a great job of getting me tied up naked in the middle of the shopping square for my stag party I decided maybe I'd better give the job to Noah. - Elliot
Next is Nicola, a good friend of Elliot's since childhood whom I met in college. If it wasn't for Nicola, Elliot and I would never of met. Then there's Jenny, my "other half" as Elliot calls her. Boy have we been through some great (and not so great) times together. Jenny is like the sister I never had (I'm an only child). And finally there's little Loubie, Jenny's daughter, she's so full of mischief . Even though Jenny is allergic to animals I've promised to buy Loubie a puppy if she stays on her best behaviour at the wedding.... somehow Jenny's not to concerned about that lol... - Keeyla

The Wedding Invitation:

(Click Image)

#86 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 9:34 PM
I love your invites I.nfectious! I so suck at photoshop. lol
Original Poster
#87 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 10:01 PM
ineedalife & emodawg - Yellow is filled up

The remaining colors are Pink, Red, Green, and Orange

Lenoba - Your couple can be from the past
Field Researcher
#88 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 10:05 PM
Can I have pink then please? and can the bride still get married in white? or does the wedding dress have to be the chosen colour? xxx
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 10:07 PM
Great rounds and apps so far! Wow!
#90 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 10:10 PM
for the group wedding party shot, is it just all the bridesmaids and groomsmen or should it have the bride and groom too?
#91 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 11:16 PM
omg! Jackie, your Avie cracks me up. :laugh:

Congratulations by the way! Have you picked a name yet?
Test Subject
#92 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 11:19 PM
Okay, can I have red then?

<3
#93 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 1:22 AM
Oooh! I want red! Please please please?
#94 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 1:34 AM
OOh this contest is too cute. If I wasnt so swamped Id definitely be in. Great round entries so far. I'll be lurking
#95 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by I.nfectious
omg! Jackie, your Avie cracks me up. :laugh:

Congratulations by the way! Have you picked a name yet?

I know right? LOL! I saw it and had to have it. Yep, he is gonna be named after his dad, Ronald and i picked the middle name vincent
Instructor
#96 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 1:57 AM
I'm going to go and put in my app as soon as i can!

I bags red..?
If i can't get red.. Then.. pink..?
Thanks.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Instructor
#97 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 3:16 AM
Default Alexa McCoy and Eric Kerr|Round 1
Colour Theme: Red

Meet the Bridesmaids:

From left to right, first we have my best friend Sydney, my other close friend Anias, and then summer my college roomate who i just love. In front is our little flower girl, Daiyanna, she's sydney's daughter and she is just the cutest thing.
-Told by Alexa

And the Groomsmen:

From left to right, first is my older brother Harry. Then, we have Josiah my good friend from since we were in high school. Next to him is Leon, Alexa's older brother,he's a huge goofball and is married to summer. In front is Kaleb, Josiah's son.
-Told by Eric

And Finally, The Wedding Party:

((No one would stay put!))

The Invite:
Instructor
#98 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 4:21 AM
i'll go with orange
#99 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 5:31 AM
May i have pink?
#100 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 11:35 AM
Sorry it's a bit late...

Names: Michael Jones and Alyssa Limaye-Jones
Ages: 71 and 69
How long have you two been together? We originally got together in high school, and married a little too quickly after a baby scare. Shortly after the twins were born, we split. About three years ago, we met up again on holiday, discovered that neither had married again since our time together, and have been rebuilding our relationship ever since.
Why did you two decide to get married? We might only have a short amount of time left, so we decided that we both wanted to spend it with someone we loved.

Headshot of bride:

Headshot of groom:

Both together:

Free shot- a quiet evening together:

Page 4 of 13