Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Blur In The Distance (DoF) (Updated V3)

by Shimrod101 Posted 5th Sep 2014 at 1:27 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2014 at 11:23 PM by Shimrod101 : Updated mod files

202 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 106 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 9
Instructor
#201 Old 26th Aug 2023 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bobateasims
this is the most recently updated version: https://www.patreon.com/posts/mod-no-blur-in-48521320

It says that the mod is compatible with the latest Patch (Horse Ranch) but in my game it's not working anymore. Everything is foggy in distance
Field Researcher
#202 Old 26th Aug 2023 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
It says that the mod is compatible with the latest Patch (Horse Ranch) but in my game it's not working anymore. Everything is foggy in distance

Test the mod alone to make sure you don't have any conflicts installed, make sure mods are enabled in your settings, clear your localthumbcache, and make sure you're using mine and not any previous versions.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Instructor
#203 Old 27th Aug 2023 at 5:27 AM Last edited by LuvMySimz : 27th Aug 2023 at 2:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
Test the mod alone to make sure you don't have any conflicts installed, make sure mods are enabled in your settings, clear your localthumbcache, and make sure you're using mine and not any previous versions.

I only use yours and I have tested it alone the minute I saw the issue before posting here, as always. My game settings are all on high. Same results - BUT I found that when changing the weather seasons to "sunny" the blur and fog will disapear. So the mod still works, I suppose. In my game only when it's sunny though. Is that normal? Tested in the new Horse Ranch world.

That's what it looks like pic 1

That's what it looks like pic 2
Page 9 of 9