Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 8:26 AM Last edited by Lily-L-Bell : 20th Mar 2018 at 7:32 PM.
Default Only My CC Not Loading in Game
I like to make things like eye recolors and recently the CC that I've made for eyes has stopped showing up in game but only at random. Some CC shirt recolors I made are available with no problem and a set of eyes I made in between two troublesome sets is appearing with no problem. I can't find any significant category/tagging difference between the sets that will load and those that won't.

A little background:
  • I'm Using Sims 4 Studio (Wishes) for windows which is the newest version of the studio.
  • I have the CC tagged as male and female.
  • They do not have any swatches that match existing swatches.
  • My Game has installed all most recent updates.
  • I have Custom Content and Script mods enabled.
  • The mods are .package files.
  • The mods are pasted into my mods folder.
  • They are not in any sub-folders.
  • there are no spaces in the file name of the mods.
  • The mods appear on my mods list when I start the game.
  • I have moved my mods to desktop, deleted my mods folder, played unmodded to regenerate the folder and then moved my mod files one at a time over to the new mods folder generated automatically by the game.

These are all things I've seen advised on other forums and I have spent the last few hours trying them all and yet still the two sets of eyes I made just will not show up. There is no issue with any of the cc eyes other people have made and SOME of the ones I made, except these sets. Could someone advise me why my CC seems to be the only stuff that doesn't want to load?

Addtl:
  • I removed all functioning eye mods from the mods folder aside from the ones I'm trying to make work just to rule out a compatibility issue.They still don't show up.
  • I remade the mod using a different base game eye as the parent package. Still not appearing.
  • I removed all mods from my mods folder aside from one of my recolors that I'm trying to make work and it still meets all the same things above but still does not show.
  • I've had origins 'Repair' my game files and checked again for any updates. My game is up to date.

Please for the love of chocolate cupcakes help me I've run out of things I can think to try.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 4:55 AM
perhaps upload them to let someone test?