Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#401 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
By now it seems to me that disliking cartoony faces is the unpopular opinion around here.

So here's my unpopular opinion: I dislike overly cartoony faces. They don't blend well when it comes to to producing offspring, I don't find them funny, I don't find them charming. They aren't my taste. It's not fun, imho when the Ottoman twins get spawned and they look like mangy ratpeople. And no this isn't against people "who aren't conventionally attractive", because no real life person looks like that.

Except it isn't because they are cartoony. The Ottomas family grandmother is a good example of an overworked face not a cartoony one and most times the twins inherit her facial structure which when combined with the others produces weird cheeks, eye sockets and chins. Any overly worked sim face (think celebrity ones) will produce ugly offspring.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 17 of 17