Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 7:08 PM
Default Final Fantasy Paradise
Anyone like final fantasy? Then come join my final fantasy forum...I make music videos and i post them here among many o ther ff things..Its kinda new so im trying to help it grow see ya there.....

all Final Fantasy fans come join my awesome forum music videos and all*http://finalfantasypar.10.forumer.com/index.php

Georgia "..I Couldnt Stop Her..That Was My Sin..And This In MY Punishment"
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 6:02 AM
Heh....a role play forum. I might just have to take a look at that one day...

It's like D&D, but without the crappy dice throwing and mathematics and an added emphasis on the storyline.

*is immediately attacked by tabletop gaming faithful*

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 3:25 AM
I'll check it out!! I love Final Fantasy!

I've played VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, and Kingdom Hearts. And when I was very young I played Final Fantasy IV. I beat it (My mom got it and couldn't beat it and i beat it! XD) and I remember it had something to do with the moon... and a saucy old man...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 10:06 PM
We updated the forum we have a new look,new videos,new pics,walls and music...Come joi today if you havent yet...your missing out :P

Georgia "..I Couldnt Stop Her..That Was My Sin..And This In MY Punishment"
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 10:13 PM
OMG I love Tidus :P

I hate people...........
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 7:49 AM
Hey I just joined! I am Nankal-Chan on it.