Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#201 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 7:51 PM
What will be changed in the neighborhood by the time it's finished?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#202 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bulbash
What will be changed in the neighborhood by the time it's finished?

I'm no longer sure which version was the last one I asked for feedback on, but the infrastructure is done and unless someone points out a gaffe to me the final, empty version will be this one .

The populated version will have the Bigg family occupying three of the houses in the Enclave, some lesser mortals on Hillfoot and Domestic Drive, and the Firewall Gang in the Abandoned Warehouse. The graveyards will have fully resurrectable ghosts in them and there might be a vampire in one of the old houses on Industry Street; or I might make him a downtownie. Some downtownies and NPCs will be around. Drama, crime, and scandal will be the order of the day, as is only to be expected of a Bigg City.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 9 of 9