Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 5:12 PM Last edited by shadylady482 : 19th Mar 2007 at 7:14 PM.
"Holiday Stuff" Mesh Files
Are the mesh files from the "Happy Holiday Stuff" pack located in a different place from the rest of the EPs? I've looked everywhere and I can't find them. At first I thought maybe it was a problem with SimPE not recognizing the stuff pack, but then I realized that when I go to Start > All Programs > EA Games in the Windows menu, it's not listed there either. Every other EP I own is there. It's definitely installed, because all of the holiday content shows up in BodyShop. Any suggestions?

Sims 4 Rent - Sims 2 custom content inspired by the musical RENT!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 7:55 PM
I think the Holiday Stuff Pack is installed in the Base Game folder. It has no exe file or folder of its own and uses the Base Game's (assuming you only have that installed).
Alchemist
#3 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 1:43 AM
Two of the files from the Holiday "stuff pack" are at:

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins\H05.bundle.package

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins\H06.bundle.package

There may be other files, but these are the two main ones added.

<* Wes *>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 6:50 PM
Thank you both, I was able to track them down! I vaguely thought I remembered that they get lumped in with the base game stuff, but I never would have known to look in the Catalog\Bins\ folder.

Sims 4 Rent - Sims 2 custom content inspired by the musical RENT!