Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Back To The Future: Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd as Marty and Doc

by MistyBlue Posted 23rd Mar 2011 at 1:37 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2011 at 12:16 AM by mistyblue4

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Instructor
THANKS POST
#26 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 8:49 PM
Thanks for taking the time to thank me! And thank you for having the persistence and skill to spoil MTS with these amazing uploads. I admit I stalked your thread on the Feedback Forum particularly for the 80s meshes and textures.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#27 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:17 PM
OMG! BTTF is one of my favorite movies EVER! I'm so excited to be able to have Marty and Doc in my game! I can't wait until I get a chance to try them out!

THANK YOU!!!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 11:06 PM
starfleetcadet - BTTF is one of my favorite movies ever, too Have fun with the sims!

slar - Thank you so much for your compliments. You have been a lot of help with this project

Augiedoggy
- Hope you have fun with them!

Nouk
- Thank you, Nouk! It really is a rather nostalgia-inducing upload

Guysim - LOL, yes, I'm sure they'll love it where or whenever you put them - just be careful so they don't mess up your timeline XD

rehayler
- Thank you, happy you think so!

ayumi
- Thanks! I'm amazed by how many folks have followed this in CFF, it's wonderful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 11:31 PM
Nom de Zeus!
It's really Amazing! And it's going to my fav's right now!
You have made a wonderfull work, continue!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 3:59 AM
Absolutely awesome MistyBlue...what an incredible attention to detail you have
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#31 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 4:49 AM
sensational! i LOVE these movies too!!!! they are so awesome and u did a fab job on these~~~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 10:53 PM
No way! I just had yet another BTTF marathon yesterday!! I love you, ok?! xD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 1:52 PM
The BTTF trilogy are some of my favourite films (Doc Brown is a bit of a hero of mine!), so I had to tell you that I think this is fabulous, and you've done a wonderful job, not just of the Sims and the content, but the presentation too. Bravo!
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 6:04 PM
I can't get Marty to download. I get an wrror message from WINRAR, "unexpected break in archive". Also, that the file is corrupt. Everything else downloaded ok.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 8:02 PM
you. are. SO. awesome!!!
thank you so much!!!
I absolutely, crazily, fully, madly (...do I have to continue?) love all 3BTTF movies!!!
this download is like...the best thing! ever! :D
I cant find the words to properly thank you and tell you how much appreciate your work that, btw, is amazing!!! I love Marty, and Doc is even better, if possible!
you rock!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 10:05 PM
Hurray! BTTF is one of my favourite films (and Michael J Fox one of my favourite actors), so I was very disappointed to find there was so little BTTF stuff for Sims 2. So yes, I just wanted to say thank you very much, because you have done a wonderful job here At last, two worthy owners for my in-game DeLoreans!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 10:49 PM
ReasonAndRhythm - Thank you, I'm happy you approve! I was surprised nobody has done these sims before, so I thought I'd give it a go.

AnniKayna - Thank you! I love BTTF and all of the characters, so I'm quite proud my fellow BttF fans love these sims :D

Hoople36 - That's odd. Could you please download it again and see if that fixes the problem?

Bagfran - Thank you! I'm happy I did justice to these wonderful characters.

ixupi
- LOL! Have fun :D

NeonSim
- Thank you!

Rennara - All of the details took the longest to finish, to be honest...but I'm happy it paid off :D

sasUchiwa - Thank you for a lovely comment!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 1:12 AM
Hey, Great to see its on MTS, did you include the dog

Experience a truly beautiful and unigue neighbourhoood http://gatescove.weebly.com
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 4:41 AM
you did good, love the faces
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 7:10 AM
Pretty Cool, Would Like To See All Versions Of The Delorean,Including Original W/ Or W/O The Antennae
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#41 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 5:34 PM
Mistyblue4. I could KISS you! I had the biggest crush on MJF as a little kid and I still get excited any time I see a Delorean. Your sims look awesome! Any chance you'd give making Biff a shot? And if I were to make a mesh request, the hoverboard would be freakin' sweet (imagine it as wall art with a shiftable height---so much squee)! These boys are going to be a lot of fun!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#42 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 2:08 AM
How did I miss this? This is fantastic, thank you.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#43 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 2:26 AM
Congrats on the feature! Darned well deserved, too - you've done a fantastic job on these!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 3:39 AM
Awesome job! I've been looking for these characters for years! You have outdone ANYTHING I've seen!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 3:56 AM
Hi Misty,

Worked great that time, thanks! Looks fantastic!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 8:14 AM
I am gob smacked! :O BRILLIANT WORK!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 11:04 AM
I usually never comment, but oh, my gosh, I love this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 12:06 PM Last edited by KatKaleen : 28th Mar 2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Forgot that you can't make paragraphs by hitting enter in the box >.<"
Wow! O.O
I don't have a neighbourhood where BTTF would fit in, but this truly is awesome!
It really shows your affection for the movies, which I share. :lovestruc
Wonderful sims, thanks for your effort, you rock!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 2:45 PM
Love them! And love you for making them!
My Sims 2 game has been gathering dust for a while now, but I might go back just to play around with these guys.
Thanks a million!
Test Subject
#50 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mistyblue4
Yes, sure Here ya go. I've also added the link to the upload thread (which I meant to do before, but forgot because I was so excited to finally upload this).

Heehee thanks alot :3
I would've been excited too xD
Great job!
Page 2 of 6