Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 10:50 AM
Default WCIF a scalp accessory/makeup?
I'm looking for a scalp I can put underneath hair as an easy fix for the transparency issues a lot of CC hairstyles seem to have. Anyone know if there's something like that for TS2?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 2:14 PM
I don't think that would solve the issues, because an alpha scalp would most likely cause normals issues in the seams, and those would be even more visible. The alpha issues usually aren't caused by missing scalps, but the wrong layering of hair layers. Fixing the scalps for the hairs and/or the hair layering would give a better result. Getting the scalp to match all skintones would probably also be an issue.

Makeup won't work, because it doesn't layer on scalps.

A tattoo box may work if there's a scalp underneath, but not if there isn't.

Do you have pictures of the issue you're looking to fix?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 2:38 PM
One was recently uploaded. It's close to midnight here but I will look in the morning. it's like a scullcap under accessories and its on somebodies Tumblr.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 7:03 PM
joandsarah77, this one?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 8:06 PM
Wow that's great! It works better with some meshes than with others, but it's still a HUGE improvement! Thanks so much letting us know about this! :lovestruc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 11:46 PM
@foxmanic yes, that's it!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
joandsarah77, this one?

Thank you so much!