Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 6:19 AM Last edited by pinkdynamite : 10th Feb 2019 at 3:56 PM.
Default [SOLVED] Default replacement missing property set
I've recently began making some default replacement clothing and seem to have run into a bit of a problem. I want to recategorize some of my outfits (ex. making the bathrobe pajamas-only) but there isn't a property set in the resource tree for me to change the category. Have I done something wrong? The replacement itself works fine, I just want to move the outfit. Is there another way to do this that I don't know about?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 1:14 PM
Default clothes don't work quite the same as regular clothes. The ones that only change the mesh and recolor usually have just those resources. The ones that completely change the outfit, maybe add groups and such to the mesh/textures, may have a PropertySet file.

You can extract the orginal PropertySet for the replacement you're working on (from the ingame files), add it to the file, and change it however you like. Just make sure you don't already have any mods that also change categories for the same piece of clothing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 3:56 PM
Thanks simmer22, that worked perfectly! It's going to make it so much easier to get rid of the fug.